Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2005, 10:10 AM

Default Have any interesting stories?

About anything? Stories of love and passion? Something interesting that happened to you? Something sad?
Old 11-29-2005, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Have any interesting stories?

Nope, my life has been a hollow shell of vacuous mumblings, hopeless despair and mind-numbing grind.

Still, you got to laugh.
Old 11-29-2005, 10:54 AM

"This one time, in band camp, I stuck a flute in my...."

You know the rest.
Old 11-29-2005, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, my life has been a hollow shell of vacuous mumblings, hopeless despair and mind-numbing grind.

Still, you got to laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

we know, and we do [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Drunken fights (long)

So I was at a Thanksgiving party this weekend. It was mostly a highschool drunken reuinion. A bunch of us got together at my friend's house, she had lots of liquor and me and my man brought two 12's of Yuengling. We were getting nice and wasted. I was getting vibes from this cute girl all night, and eventually I made my move. We were making out and I asked her, do you want to go upstairs?

So Im doing my thing, when lo and behold, the sister of the girl Im with (who is also my friend) walks into the room and catches me in a very compromising position. She leaves, then like 10 min later comes back and pulls her sis out the room and the two have a talk. Sis comes back in.

So we resume our thing and Its going pretty well, when like 20 min later, all of a sudden, we hear this TREMENDOUS pounding going on outside the door. Like someone is CLAWING to get into the room. We ignore it at first, then it happens again, and we here some shouts.

So we put some clothes on, and the girl Im with opens the door. She doesnt respond to my inquiries, so I go to check out whats going on. I look in the closet opposite of the room we are in, and there are like 5 black dudes (from my high school football team) wailing on some poor white guy. As I come out the room, the black dudes get up, look at us, then walk away. The dude is [censored] bleeding all over the place. Blood pouring from his mouth and nose.

Turns out this dude is friends with the girl I am getting with, so she takes him into the bathroom and stars wiping the blood off of his face. I go downstairs and try to see whats going on, and all the black guys are leaving. I go outside and sit down in the freezing cold and watch them drive away.

So I go back inside, and see the only people left at the party are my little brother, and like 5 kids from my grade. (Im a junior in college now, they were in my highschool class). I try to ask what happened but no ones seems to know. About ten min later the beaten kid comes out the bathroom and starts flipping out.

Hes like "how come you didnt have my back, [censored] 20 on 1!" (I have no idea who he is, or why I would have his back). He starts swearing [censored] like [censored] negros! [censored] negros! Well, my friend, the hostess, has a thing for black guys, so she is getting really pissed. The beaten kid starts demanding a cellphone, but no one has one. He starts freaking out, whining and crying about how he got jumped by a bunch of negros (his words). Asking who the [censored] knows those kids, none of us say anything.

Finally, he gets a phone and calls his boys up, who say they are on the way. LIke 30 mins of his whining and moaning later (at this point EVERYONE is sick of him), his friends show up. Turns out, the kids friend (lets call him Red, cuz he was wearing a red hoodie) had beaten him up 3 times prior in the night (my bro witnessed this).

The kid had found at that his friend (the girl I am getting with, whom he had a crush on) was in the bedroom with me and gotten jealous. He started doing mad shots and getting really angry. He started picking fights with everyone, and after awhile, he picked one with his friend. So 3 different times during the night, my brother watched the beaten kids friend whoop his ass. Pucnhing him, slamming him to the ground, just royally [censored] this kid up, until his face was all lumped up. Eventually, his friends couldnt stand him nemore and left.

Then, the kid started picking even MORE fights. My man (who I bought the beer with) said something to him as he was leaving, and the kid was like "Wanna fight?". My friend (who is quite an athlete) responds "I would love to!" but his ride honks the horn and has to leave before he leaves without them.

So back to the present in the story. The kids walks out to the car where his friend Red is waiting. Red tries to usher him into the car, but beaten kid starts flipping out, swinging at Red. Red doesnt really wanna fight again, as this kid is [censored] (blood all over his face and clothes). He tries to calm his friend down and get him into the car. Once inside the car the beaten kid starts flipping out, shaking the car violently with his thrashing. He gets back out and him and Red square off, do some pushing, but no real blows. Beaten kid gets back into the car, and him and Red start shouting. All of a sudden, Red jumps out the car and sprints toward the house. Im like "you cant come in". He looks at me (im 225 6'3"), then looks at my bro, and is like WHO DID THIS? WHO [censored] DID THIS? Then he pushes my bro. I jump in Red's face, and tell him he just pushed my little bro, so he better get the [censored] out of here right now. He looks at me and starts whining some more about his beaten friend and Im like "Dude, get the [censored] out of here RIGHT now."

Red canters back to the pickup, where beaten friend is still thrashing around in the backseat. The driver, who hadnt said a word yet, starts pulling away, then turns to us, and says "be cool" or something like that. I respond, [censored] YOU.

The pickup stops, and someone (Red or Driver??) responds you want to go? And I say, dude you just pushed my little brother and woke ALL the neighbors up, get the [censored] out of here right now. The pickup drives away, we begin cleaning the house, and I get NONE from the girl I was getting with, plus I dont get any sleep. Great night when really bad all because of drunken foolish beaten kid.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:55 PM

I have a story called "Johnny Cumster", but I really need to be in the mood to do it justice.
Old 11-29-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Drunken fights (long)

golf clap
Old 11-29-2005, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
golf clap

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this?
Old 11-29-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
golf clap

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

A standing ovation with the mute button turned on.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I was at a Thanksgiving party this weekend. It was mostly a highschool drunken reuinion. A bunch of us got together at my friend's house, she had lots of liquor and me and my man brought two 12's of Yuengling. We were getting nice and wasted. I was getting vibes from this cute girl all night, and eventually I made my move. We were making out and I asked her, do you want to go upstairs?

So Im doing my thing, when lo and behold, the sister of the girl Im with (who is also my friend) walks into the room and catches me in a very compromising position. She leaves, then like 10 min later comes back and pulls her sis out the room and the two have a talk. Sis comes back in.

So we resume our thing and Its going pretty well, when like 20 min later, all of a sudden, we hear this TREMENDOUS pounding going on outside the door. Like someone is CLAWING to get into the room. We ignore it at first, then it happens again, and we here some shouts.

So we put some clothes on, and the girl Im with opens the door. She doesnt respond to my inquiries, so I go to check out whats going on. I look in the closet opposite of the room we are in, and there are like 5 black dudes (from my high school football team) wailing on some poor white guy. As I come out the room, the black dudes get up, look at us, then walk away. The dude is [censored] bleeding all over the place. Blood pouring from his mouth and nose.

Turns out this dude is friends with the girl I am getting with, so she takes him into the bathroom and stars wiping the blood off of his face. I go downstairs and try to see whats going on, and all the black guys are leaving. I go outside and sit down in the freezing cold and watch them drive away.

So I go back inside, and see the only people left at the party are my little brother, and like 5 kids from my grade. (Im a junior in college now, they were in my highschool class). I try to ask what happened but no ones seems to know. About ten min later the beaten kid comes out the bathroom and starts flipping out.

Hes like "how come you didnt have my back, [censored] 20 on 1!" (I have no idea who he is, or why I would have his back). He starts swearing [censored] like [censored] negros! [censored] negros! Well, my friend, the hostess, has a thing for black guys, so she is getting really pissed. The beaten kid starts demanding a cellphone, but no one has one. He starts freaking out, whining and crying about how he got jumped by a bunch of negros (his words). Asking who the [censored] knows those kids, none of us say anything.

Finally, he gets a phone and calls his boys up, who say they are on the way. LIke 30 mins of his whining and moaning later (at this point EVERYONE is sick of him), his friends show up. Turns out, the kids friend (lets call him Red, cuz he was wearing a red hoodie) had beaten him up 3 times prior in the night (my bro witnessed this).

The kid had found at that his friend (the girl I am getting with, whom he had a crush on) was in the bedroom with me and gotten jealous. He started doing mad shots and getting really angry. He started picking fights with everyone, and after awhile, he picked one with his friend. So 3 different times during the night, my brother watched the beaten kids friend whoop his ass. Pucnhing him, slamming him to the ground, just royally [censored] this kid up, until his face was all lumped up. Eventually, his friends couldnt stand him nemore and left.

Then, the kid started picking even MORE fights. My man (who I bought the beer with) said something to him as he was leaving, and the kid was like "Wanna fight?". My friend (who is quite an athlete) responds "I would love to!" but his ride honks the horn and has to leave before he leaves without them.

So back to the present in the story. The kids walks out to the car where his friend Red is waiting. Red tries to usher him into the car, but beaten kid starts flipping out, swinging at Red. Red doesnt really wanna fight again, as this kid is [censored] (blood all over his face and clothes). He tries to calm his friend down and get him into the car. Once inside the car the beaten kid starts flipping out, shaking the car violently with his thrashing. He gets back out and him and Red square off, do some pushing, but no real blows. Beaten kid gets back into the car, and him and Red start shouting. All of a sudden, Red jumps out the car and sprints toward the house. Im like "you cant come in". He looks at me (im 225 6'3"), then looks at my bro, and is like WHO DID THIS? WHO [censored] DID THIS? Then he pushes my bro. I jump in Red's face, and tell him he just pushed my little bro, so he better get the [censored] out of here right now. He looks at me and starts whining some more about his beaten friend and Im like "Dude, get the [censored] out of here RIGHT now."

Red canters back to the pickup, where beaten friend is still thrashing around in the backseat. The driver, who hadnt said a word yet, starts pulling away, then turns to us, and says "be cool" or something like that. I respond, [censored] YOU.

The pickup stops, and someone (Red or Driver??) responds you want to go? And I say, dude you just pushed my little brother and woke ALL the neighbors up, get the [censored] out of here right now. The pickup drives away, we begin cleaning the house, and I get NONE from the girl I was getting with, plus I dont get any sleep. Great night when really bad all because of drunken foolish beaten kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Niglet? Is that you?