Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Party VIP Offers

With all of the talk about the Party VIP offer everyone seems to be getting cash for raked hands. So i am curious has anyone had a Party VIP Offer for sng play?

And if so how did it work?
Old 10-27-2005, 03:46 AM

Default Re: Party VIP Offers

I emailed them today to see what kind of deal they could offer and heres the reply I got. It came really fast too so I was kind of impressed about that even though I didnt like the reply.

Dear David,

Thank you for contacting us.

We see that presently there are no active bonuses in your account. Please understand that you are
an avid player at our site and there have been offers that have been made to you in the past. The
bonuses or different promotions offered to players at our website are designed by our Marketing
team. They look into several criteria before they offer a bonus or a promotion to our players.

Our marketing team is constantly working on ways to recognize and reward our players on the site.
Since you are a part of all exciting Promotions, you will be intimated about promotions via
E-mails.

We have leader board promotion for the tournament players. Please browse the below given link for
more details about this promotion.

https://secure.partypoker.com/my_acc...board_nov.html

You can win a 'Ferrari F430 Coupe'! Play in 'Ferrari Freeroll' on December 3, 2005. Qualify by
playing in one of our 'Ferrari Qualifier Freerolls' at 3:50 PM EST, every day from Sunday to Friday.

For more information on 'Ferrari Freeroll', visit the following link:

http://www.partypoker.com/news/events/ferarri.html

We wish you luck for the tournament.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:55 AM

Was that from the VIP people or just from Party in general?

I am just curious if the raked hand bonuses can be redeemed playing sngs and mtts

Or else i will have to focus on winning a Ferrari! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2005, 04:53 AM

I sent the email to bonus@partypoker I read the address in one of the forums here. Didnt look to see if it would fit better anywhere else. That email seemed to be that everyone was gettin a response from.