Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 04:18 AM

Default Re: Im happy

[ QUOTE ]
because i was referring to people who 16 table and was told by someone who acts as if they know him quite well that he makes millions doing this (they said he makes more per month then what ive made in my poker life).

16 tabling 25 hours a week to me would be a life from hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your ability to make correct inferences needs some work.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:26 AM

um no, i post info based on the moronic inferences of others (e.g the dude who acts like he knows how much i make). so i multiply what ive made by 12 months in a year and there you go...voila. he "inferenced" that Jman makes millions.

as for the inference that he 16 tables...if he doesnt then he shouldnt have been used as an example of a some great multi-multi-tabler.

i think ur the one who has a problem figuring things out.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you are gay
go play B&M
i hope you bust out
go practice your online reads

[/ QUOTE ]
rock over london
rock on chicago
party poker, enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

-I- whupped Batman's ass.

~D
Old 10-09-2005, 05:01 AM

eff the Red Sox...
Old 10-09-2005, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good thing i learned to play poker... signed up for rakeback for 1 week... $120 out of it...

my others $? thank the fishies. i look forward to a softer party without you tight ass grinders. you arent poker players, you are smart but not poker players.

and also if you cant figure out how to get rakeback on party you are very, very, very, very, exceptionally dumb. no joke.

dont wanna say it but it iwll be common knowledge sooon enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to your cave troll.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, I'm one of those people who does well enough at poker that rakeback was only icing on the cake, and I can live without icing.

I'd rather deliver pizzas then click the fold button on my 16 poker tables all day long.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you or are you not an affiliate? Just answer the question.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:34 AM

you directed this to me but that must be a mistake right?
Old 10-09-2005, 05:45 AM

Well the truth is even worse. He is criticizing ANYONE who for whatever reason chooses to work many hourse. So medical students, lawyers, engineers, business executives, and investment bankers I guess all are pathetic losers because they probably work more than 40 hours a week.

Maybe the kid is in high school and doesn't realize that in the real world most people who want a good income need to actually work hard and spend many hours working or honing their skills at a difficult profession (like poker.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
because if what this guy is saying about how Jman makes ungodly sums of money by 16-tabling then i'd be safe to assume he does this many hours a month. sorry, that just does not appeal to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are braindead. When did he ever say he 16 tabled? How do you know he doesn't work 25 hours a week like many other internet pros?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2005, 05:53 AM

Wow.

If you're trying to imply that you make over 100K a month playing a modest amount of hours and yet feel the need to come on this forum and complain about affiliates being like pimps while sounding like a teenager I am going to call BS and tell the truth.

You are a marginal or perhaps even losing player who is blaming the high volume of multitabling tight aggressive players for your lack of success.

A more forgiving assesment is that you've noticed you are able to beat loose, passive games full of fishies but when the games get tougher you realize that you either a) don't have the patience or b) the skills/experience to beat tougher games.

[ QUOTE ]
um no, i post info based on the moronic inferences of others (e.g the dude who acts like he knows how much i make). so i multiply what ive made by 12 months in a year and there you go...voila. he "inferenced" that Jman makes millions.

as for the inference that he 16 tables...if he doesnt then he shouldnt have been used as an example of a some great multi-multi-tabler.

i think ur the one who has a problem figuring things out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2005, 05:54 AM

You are missing the whole point...I'm not talking about the hours here, playing 25 or even 40 hours of normal poker is not some horrific life by any means.

Playing 16 tables of poker, sitting there like a robot folding at the speed of light for hours on end, playing every hand the same way over and over is hardly akin to any other normal job.

its simply dehumanizing IMO, and i am entitled to my opinion.