Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2004, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Anyone gotten a Party cashout to go through since the Emp bonus?

Ok, forget cashouts, I just took $500 from my bank account and opened the empire poker account.

<font color="blue">I used the bonus code in 2 places (anyplace it said "bonus code") and I got 2 bonuses! 1 for 100 and one for 500! </font>

I was able to get empire to load easily by doing 3 things.

1. Uninstall Party
2. Use Regedit to search and remove "Party Poker" from the registry. ( <font color="red"> This is very dangerous. Do not try this at home. I am a professional registry hacker. [in other words, don't blame me for anything going wrong if you try this.] </font> )
3. Logged onto my router and set my computers Static IP address to another address.

Worked perfect.

The only problem is my copy of Fable just arrived. If I start playing that I will never clear the bonus in time. Guess I better just lend Fable to someone else till I clear the bonus!
Old 09-28-2004, 01:48 PM

Default Re: Conspiracy theory debunked!

So let me get this straight. If I want the free bonus I have to sign up to Empire via a different computer? Or use the same computer but delete Party and all registry settings associated with Party?

If I sign up on a diff. PC, can I use my old PC that I play Party on, install Empire on that PC and play there?
Old 09-28-2004, 01:50 PM

Default Question

Someone doesn't want me to get this bonus. I use IGM at party for cash in/outs but when i try using it at Empire it says they need to reverify my bank account. This process takes 2-3 days which means I will have to wait until friday to be able to use the cashier options at Empire. Any ideas/suggestions? From everyone's urgency I assume that the bonus will expire soon, or is this incorrect?
Old 09-28-2004, 01:52 PM

Default Re: OMG!! great bonus code on Empire right now! (thanks AEKDBet )

Hey everyone:

When I saw this post this morning, I did the bonus &amp; it worked fine for me. I had extra funds so I just deposited to my account. SO THANK YOU, wise poster.

However, I have a friend that has an Empire account, but they only have funds that are already in the account. If they were to withdraw &amp; deposit (for the bonus)how long would that take? They have never withdrawn before.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:55 PM

Default Didn\'t work!!!

I only have a minute because I'm at home for lunch, but I removed Party Poker, opened a new account, &amp; used the code in both places (when opening the account &amp; when depositing). I only have $75 showing in my bonus account!

I cut &amp; pasted the code, so it's not like I typed it wrong or anything. Obviously I'll email them, but any ideas what might have happened?
Old 09-28-2004, 01:57 PM

Default Re: Didn\'t work!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I only have a minute because I'm at home for lunch, but I removed Party Poker, opened a new account, &amp; used the code in both places (when opening the account &amp; when depositing). I only have $75 showing in my bonus account!

I cut &amp; pasted the code, so it's not like I typed it wrong or anything. Obviously I'll email them, but any ideas what might have happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

How much did you depost?

I am currently waiting on cashouts to clear so I can get my deposit in there. I hope it is still working. Grrrrrrr
Old 09-28-2004, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Didn\'t work!!!

I deposited $500. Incidentally (&amp; perhaps related to the problem), although the cash is showing in my account, I didn't receive a confirmation email regarding my deposit.
Old 09-28-2004, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Question

I don't think it's as urget as people are making it sound. I would think it would be good for a while, but who knows. So don't worry about it and do it as fast as you can. If you miss it ... what's $500 anyway? 1/2 month rent, a car payment, a new TV, A jump from $.5/1 to $1/2 or maybe $1/2 to $2/4?
Old 09-28-2004, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Question

I read if I signed up for Empire on a friend's PC, I can then play Empire on MY PC which already has Party installed on it, correct? Am I correct here?
Old 09-28-2004, 02:13 PM

Default Re: OMG!! great bonus code on Empire right now! (thanks AEKDBet )

-I already have an Empire Account
-I withdrew $500 from Empire today to Neteller
-I re-deposited the $500 into Empire using the code
-Everything worked fine

jujujaja34