Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should I do?
Print out 2+2 threads from posters quitting their jobs and leave them on the office printer for him to “accidentally” find. 9 14.75%
Have his next bonus direct-deposited to a Neteller account. 3 4.92%
Tell him “confidentially” that the co-worker he hates the most is “crushing” the online poker games and might be able to quit and “go pro” by the end of the summer. 8 13.11%
Reset his browser homepage to www.partypoker.com and give his e-mail address to an affiliate. 3 4.92%
Outsource his job to India and give him a few 2+2 books as a going away gift from his “friends and colleagues”. 9 14.75%
Stop wasting my time at work posting to poker message boards and take a pro-active role in improving my employees’ morale and advancing their careers by scheduling one-on-one and group development sessions and by becoming a true mentor who will enable my 10 16.39%
Learn to beat the 30/60 before my boss decides to outsource my job to India and give me a few Phil Hellmuth books as a going away gift from my “friends and colleagues”. 19 31.15%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-23-2005, 03:45 AM

Default Re: would you go for the ride?

No question... yes all the way. I'd go tomorrow if they'd let me.

I applied at NASA a few years back, but was turned down at the time because I had had LASIK surgery. They like 20/20 vision, but aren't sure of the long term or zero-G effects of it yet (at least not sure enough of it for NASA). So I was turned down, but told to reapply later on down the road if/when they decide LASIK is ok. With the potential coming up for getting to space without NASA, I'm not sure I'll reapply... we'll have to see.