Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Re: MTH v2.007

Orca,

1) If I move a table after it has been to the active location it will not allow me to move it to new non-active location. That is, it goes back to its former non-active location after it next leaves the active site.

2) Is there a variance calculator for cash games that can work with Poker Tracker. That is, one that will calculate your variance based on your HH?

Thanks,
Brett
Old 11-04-2005, 09:39 AM

Feature Request

Any way to make the Bet Amount TrackBar work with the right and left arrow keys? This would be great for NLH games by allowing you to increase your bet amount using the arrow keys.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:32 PM

Is there a way to make the "Last Action" field more than just seconds? After 60 seconds it resets to 0, so you can't identify tables than have been inactive for more than a minute.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:01 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.007 - Active window location

I can't seem to find the right combo of checkmarks for the following:
Monitor two to have the windows except when active and to have the location "sticky" i.e when inactive it goes back to the same place it came from. The active window to go to monitor one and return to monitor two after being acted upon.

I have inactive area check marks for all quadrants of Monitor 2 and no quadrants of monitor 1.
I have checked "Move active window"
I have unchecked "Keep active table in place, until moved"
The active window location is "top left" "monitor 1"

However, the active table is moved to monitor one but never moved back to monitor two after being acted upon. They just pile up in the corner of monitor one. What am I missing?
Old 11-04-2005, 10:57 PM

"Application failed to initialize properly. exiting" immediately.

Note: I have 3 monitors.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Orca,

1) If I move a table after it has been to the active location it will not allow me to move it to new non-active location. That is, it goes back to its former non-active location after it next leaves the active site.

2) Is there a variance calculator for cash games that can work with Poker Tracker. That is, one that will calculate your variance based on your HH?

Thanks,
Brett

[/ QUOTE ]

1)
I'll check up on that.

2)
Not that i know of. I've made the SnG calculator, but making a variance simulation of cash games would be somewhat more advanced.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Feature Request

Any way to make the Bet Amount TrackBar work with the right and left arrow keys? This would be great for NLH games by allowing you to increase your bet amount using the arrow keys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Added to the list.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to make the "Last Action" field more than just seconds? After 60 seconds it resets to 0, so you can't identify tables than have been inactive for more than a minute.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a bug, i'll fix it in the next release, thanks.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Application failed to initialize properly. exiting" immediately.

Note: I have 3 monitors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Download & install http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...;displaylang=en
Old 11-05-2005, 09:48 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.007 - Active window location

[ QUOTE ]
I can't seem to find the right combo of checkmarks for the following:
Monitor two to have the windows except when active and to have the location "sticky" i.e when inactive it goes back to the same place it came from. The active window to go to monitor one and return to monitor two after being acted upon.

I have inactive area check marks for all quadrants of Monitor 2 and no quadrants of monitor 1.
I have checked "Move active window"
I have unchecked "Keep active table in place, until moved"
The active window location is "top left" "monitor 1"

However, the active table is moved to monitor one but never moved back to monitor two after being acted upon. They just pile up in the corner of monitor one. What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have all checkmarks checked on monitor two, and none on monitor one (as you say you have [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

If you're using auto arrange, the tables should be arranged at monitor two in each corner. Please note that when using auto arrange, you cannot be guaranteed that a table will be put back into the same quadrant as it came from, MTH will simply try to find the most optimal spot, based on it's own algorithm.

If you want to be sure that tables are put back to where they came from, uncheck the auto arrange checkmark. The place the tables where you wan't them and start MTH. They should now be moved to and from the active location while retaining their old inactive location.

I haven't experienced any pileup of tables in the active quadrant, does this always happen?