Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 09:37 PM

Default MTH v2.004

MTH v2.004 has been released.

# 2.004
# Fixed a bug where the raise amount would be entered, but the raise button wouldn't recognize this, resulting in a wrong raise amount
# Added tooltips to all preferences

You can get the latest MTH version from www.multitablehelper.com

--

Should i stick with a single thread? Or do you prefer that i make a new thread when new versions come out?

- Orca
Old 10-21-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.004

a new thread each time is extremely helpful, and thanks for this awesome app
Old 10-22-2005, 12:03 AM

i'm actually still having trouble with the raise amount, anyone else? not a big problem, still awesome app
Old 10-22-2005, 07:13 AM

Is it each time you try to raise it fails, or is it just sometimes?
Old 10-22-2005, 12:26 PM

I believe it is every time.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:59 PM

I still have trouble with the way MTH repositions the windows if it is set to move the active table.

I do NOT have auto-arrange set, yet when MTH returns the table after my action, it does NOT go back to the last place I had positioned that table.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:03 PM

This is exactly my problem. What I WANT is the active table popping into the upper righthand corner of screen 2 and all the other tables stacked in the lower lefthand corner of screen 2 but with just the top inch or so showing. I have not been successful. What I GET is the active table popping up where I want it, but then it goes to the upperleft corner of screen 1. If I try autoposition with the lowerleft quadrant of screen2 checkmarked it does that OK, but it's not usable because I've got 75% overlap.

On another note, I much prefer the "tables" window of version1. My ideal situation is with screen2 showing the game tables as described above. Then I use screen 1 for email, surfing, etc. When I need to add tables, I bring up the appropriate lobby to the upperleft of screen1. I would like to place the "tables" window immediately to the right and adjacent to the lobby window so that I can easily see which tables I have already open when I am selecting new ones. The old tables window fits nicely for this purpose. The new tables window does not. Also, the new tables window only has room for a few tables in the reduced-size configuration, whereas the old tables window had plenty of room without having to open a whole screen-sized window. Also the only additional info that is shown on the new big bulky unwieldy tables window is the fact that I'm on the Party network, which I already know. It does not differentiate by skin. PLEASE give us the option of keeping the version1 window!

All told, version2 is not usable for me at this time, although it's getting closer. I gave up on trying to send the logging info--sadly, I am really inept at computer stuff. Sorry.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:16 PM

Would it help if i provided an option to just minimize inactive tables, instead of moving them to a corner?
Old 10-22-2005, 04:57 PM

This is an interesting idea--I have a lot of slow-down and time-out problems. If the tables are all minimized except for the active one, then when I start to experience a problem I could just work on the blinking lights in the bottom bar and free up the log jam. I'd like to try it, if it's not too much trouble.

Another comment on the "tables" window--with the version1 tables window, I could keep track of the tables by "time since last action"--a great feature which sadly is missing on version2.

Also, could you explain the function and proper use of the little checkbox next to each table on the version2 tables window? Thank you!
Old 10-22-2005, 05:10 PM

If you uncheck the checkbox, MTH will ignore that window completely. I use it when i'm playing cash games and MTT's at the same time. I ignore the MTT window in MTH so i can concentrate on it, while i let MTH move all my cash games.

I'll try and make it possible to customize the table window, and implement the minimize functionality.