Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-20-2005, 12:17 PM

Default women who think you want to sleep with them...

...think they can do anything and you will think it is cute. i do NOT respond well to this crap. If you expect me to bow down every time you make a request just because you have tits, let me know. because i will point to the next pair of tits that walks by, who isn't [censored] obnoxious.

Last night I was out with my sister who came to manhattan about a year and a half ago to attend NYU med school. She is a big Rob Thomas fan and thought it would be fun to go to a concert together, so last night we went out to dinner and then went to the concert.

So the concert was kinda weird, and then we head home. We both live downtown so we go to share a cab. I walk 2 blocks down and raise my hand up, with nobody in sight. A cab starts coming down when a 28-30 year old woman dressed like she was 13 (no complaints) yells "you aren't gonna steal a cab from girls are you?" I reply, "I'm gay, so that won't work on me." The girls replies "no you're not, I can see it in your eyes." None the less, I was waiting for a cab and she was coming up from behind me, so the cab was rightfully mine. It was getting late, I had work and was tired so I just wanted to get home. I think nothing of it, open the door for my sister, when suddenly someone pushes me out of the way. It was the woman. Half smiling she says "that's bullshit" I stood back in disgust as her friend quickly ran into the car.

How do you guys react to this? Like girls out at a bar who come up to you and say "buy me a drink?" I am very generous - like VERY generous when it comes to other people. If i go out with friends I don't mind buying a round. If i do go out and meet a girl i will definatly pay for her drinks and if i take a lady anywhere she might as well not bring a purse. But some girls just seem to cross the line.

PS - the concert was weird. How many men between 22-35 did you think listend to Rob Thomas and would go to a concert, like on a man-date. It was weird.

PPS - and yes, I would definatly have slept with either of the 2 girls.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:22 PM

Default Re: women who think you want to sleep with them...

[ QUOTE ]
If i do go out and meet a girl i will definatly pay for her drinks and if i take a lady anywhere she might as well not bring a purse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do not do this.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:23 PM

I tend to be pretty generous with women. I open doors, buy drinks, compliment them, etc. However, these things should come from the fact that I'm a gentleman and I want to do it. They should not come from the fact that she's trying to use me or guilt me into something. If she does that, she'll get nowhere. If a strange girl asks for a drink, I'll probably laugh at her. Same with the cab.

[ QUOTE ]
women who think you want to sleep with them...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Last night I was out with my sister

[/ QUOTE ]

I started out with a bad impression of your post.

Women like this give all women a bad name. They should be avoided like the plague and given no preferential treatment. Hell, you should treat them like dirt. There are pleanty of beautiful women who don't act like this, there is no need to play this game. Funny thing is that if you do stand up for yourself, you have a better chance bagging one of the chicks anyway.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:24 PM

*yawn*

Standard line of put them down but in an cocky and funny way. Equally good alternatives are many but that is a decent enough start. They saw you as weak and owned you because, well you are weak and they do own you although I'm sure your look of disgust caused them to rethink their lives up to that point.

You should also stop buying drinks and for damn sure stop buying food early on.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:27 PM

you guys don't pay for a girl when you go out with them!? I don't mean I go to a bar, meet some broad and pick up her tab. But if i've been sitting with the girl for an hour or so and having fun I will go to the bar and get her and I a drink.

And yes I almost lied and said it wasn't my sister because it does seem kinda weird.
Old 10-20-2005, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

PPS - and yes, I would definatly have slept with either of the 2 girls.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I miss something, or are the "2 girls" in your story: a) the annoying woman, and b) ...your sister??

You got blindsided by a woman?

Work on your peripheral vision, man. And your balance.

[ QUOTE ]
you guys don't pay for a girl when you go out with them!? I don't mean I go to a bar, meet some broad and pick up her tab. But if i've been sitting with the girl for an hour or so and having fun I will go to the bar and get her and I a drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you. Normal. only the wrong type of girl will look down at this.