Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 03:08 PM

Default awesome..awesome....i love it

Not even 1 week and most of my players are back to Party. No more days with just $ 100 commission. Thx god those rakebackfreaks are screwed.

best wishes
Old 10-11-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Re: awesome..awesome....i love it

i'm sure you oppinion will be quite popular around here
Old 10-11-2005, 03:11 PM

what really, really pisses me off is that it's possible that you are my affiliate, and you are talking about me, and there is nothing I can do about it.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:14 PM

If you were my affiliate (which you are not) I would mail Party and inform them that you have offered me rakeback and I would ask if it was really allowed.

best wishes
Old 10-11-2005, 03:18 PM

At least I didn't signup for Party under an Affiliate... so Party is going to get all my rake instead of some do-nothing affiliate. There is at least that as I cry in my beer tonight.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:20 PM

This has all the makings of a very popular and entertaining thread. I'll be right back after I pop some pop corn to enjoy the festivities.
Old 10-11-2005, 03:22 PM

You are pokerplayers. That's what you do. I'm an affiliate and bring the fish to you and i'm good with that. And then somebody comes and take away my players. This is not only unfair but also against the given rules. If you can't win without rakeback , then you are the fish. However, you do what you want to do. I now start counting bills again.

best wishes
Old 10-11-2005, 03:23 PM

why does everyone view affiliates (real ones) as evil? they just advertise for the site and collect commission. rakeback was never supposed to be offered.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are pokerplayers. That's what you do. I'm an affiliate and bring the fish to you and i'm good with that. And then somebody comes and take away my players. This is not only unfair but also against the given rules. If you can't win without rakeback , then you are the fish. However, you do what you want to do. I now start counting bills again.

best wishes

[/ QUOTE ]

I do what I do to maximize my profit. If that makes me a fish in your book, so be it.

Any affiliate who feels he is entitled to a huge chunk of my rake each month will get zero action from me. Hardly rocket science and hardly unfair. While I am sure you would prefer a more faustian pact I have no responsibility whatsoever to play on a site.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why does everyone view affiliates (real ones) as evil? they just advertise for the site and collect commission. rakeback was never supposed to be offered.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't view them as evil. I do view them as whiny and since their interests are the total opposite of mine I don't see why I should get into a hug fest with them.

I have yet to see a single non-rakeback affiliate explain on their site what they get for people clicking on their links. Wouldn't someone who seems so obsessed with fairness want their clients to have access to full information of what is happening?