Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 08:37 PM

Default Re: Need Start-up Advice

I believe that they (sportingbet)have stated the 1/2 requirement for quite a while, but that it is not true...I cleared two months ago at .50/1 and even some hands at .25/50. .50/1 is very beatable, but everyone sees the flop so the variance is high. I would deposit and play a few raked hands and see if they counted.
Oh, don't download Party just for the low limit games, wait until you have 500.00 for the max bonus, and don't be in too big a hurry cuz you might be able to get rb if you wait, plus you want to be able to crush the beginner tables for all they're worth, which is best done when you have honed your skills. GL
Old 10-10-2005, 11:26 PM

I have found the Bonus Whoring to be especially useful. It is still very valid. I found a $20 bonus in my party account, from dinking around last summer, which, on a good streak, worked its way up to $50. I then followed the bonus whoring advice, and took this into Caribbean Sun. It took awhile to work off the bonus, but the $90 was sweet when I got it. If you can multi-table, or play a higher limit, it will go faster. With the bonus, I've got >$200, which is now at Interpoker, and being put to work at its $90 bonus. You really need Neteller to make the best use of moving your money around. Also bonuswhores.com is really useful.

Thanks to all at this 2+2 forum for all of this great info that has helped me build my bankroll and play better!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are no fees for using neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you use an EFT to send $ to NT from your bank (ie checking), then there is a % fee. 2.xx% I believe?

There is no fee to send money from NT to your bank, nor from NT to poker sites.

Thus, you should only pay the fee once.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the only time I put money from bank to NT was a year ago and it was only $50, so I don't really remember all the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never been assessed any fees using EFTs.

[ QUOTE ]
but I know that party poker has .15/.30 table.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen them...if they exist, they must only be at the beginner's tables, which you can only access for 45 days, I think
Old 10-11-2005, 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Their terms have always stated that. I cleared the bonus last month playing as low as .1/.2. Unless something has changed, you can play any limit you want as long as you contribute to the pot and it is raked.

[/ QUOTE ]

if anyone tries in the next few days to see if you get .1/.2 hands as part of the 500 needed to clear the bonus please do let us know in this thread....thx
Old 10-11-2005, 08:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

if anyone tries in the next few days to see if you get .1/.2 hands as part of the 500 needed to clear the bonus please do let us know in this thread....thx

[/ QUOTE ]

Just registred today so I'll let you all know soon.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:10 AM

Where at sportingbets.com can I see how many raked hands I have cleared?
Old 10-11-2005, 08:23 AM

Open live supprt about 4hours into playing, dont ask to many times... you dont want to look like a bonuswhore.... they arn't stupid.

Also after 100 hands it will change from $100 pending to $70 pending. Thats 100hands into it.

Should take 4 - 5 hours if you play 100% VPIP preflop for CLEARING PURPOSES.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Open live supprt about 4hours into playing, dont ask to many times... you dont want to look like a bonuswhore.... they arn't stupid.

Also after 100 hands it will change from $100 pending to $70 pending. Thats 100hands into it.

Should take 4 - 5 hours if you play 100% VPIP preflop for CLEARING PURPOSES.

[/ QUOTE ]
3-4 hours to clear the full bonus? Or for the first $30?
Old 10-11-2005, 08:29 AM

4hrs for full bonus, i played every hand preflop. Folded most on the flop if i missed. Of course you dont do this if your not clearing this bonus... you play correct poker normally.

After the flop(after i donated my 5cents to the pot preflop with 72o [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] i usally folded).

of course i occasionally flopped 772 with 72 in my hand and took a huge pot down as "Who plays 72o" haha.

Dont play like this usually of course, but its contributed rake so playing every hand cleared it on 3 - 4tables in about 4hrs.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
4hrs for full bonus, i played every hand preflop. Folded most on the flop if i missed. Of course you dont do this if your not clearing this bonus... you play correct poker normally.

After the flop(after i donated my 5cents to the pot preflop with 72o [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] i usally folded).

of course i occasionally flopped 772 with 72 in my hand and took a huge pot down as "Who plays 72o" haha.

Dont play like this usually of course, but its contributed rake so playing every hand cleared it on 3 - 4tables in about 4hrs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't that result in you having 50 % left of what you once deposited making it $150 (if you deposited $100) in the end?

Also, what skin is this? Can't seem to get pokertracker to work.