Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 10-04-2005, 03:37 AM

Default Re: Did this forum become a whore?

Mattw,

I’m not sure what the problem was that you had, but you are welcome to PM us here or on PSO if you want to work it out.

PS: Maybe you should write to Amazon.com, Party Poker, Best Buy, and American Express to let them know their products are "crapy" since those are the most popular items we give-a-way.

PSO
Old 10-04-2005, 02:26 PM

nh
Old 10-04-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IMHO, BW provides information, PSO peddles crappy products. Yes, I have had a bad experience with PSO, partially due to my own fault (do a search on my posts) and I appoligized. After reading their message board, I conclude they should be avoided.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha you are a joke. Pso bends over backwards to take care of thier customers. but dealing with Asshats like you must drive them crazy.

Because you screwed up U blame them. try to be reasonable
but i am guessing that is beyond your grasp.

peace
billyb
Old 10-04-2005, 06:56 PM

I think BW soured on their sponsorship because although they were actually more lenient than some other forums' mods, they were getting dumped on by people who assumed there was censorship because of the sponsorship.

The same is likely to happen to the PSO mods, unfortunately. I hope they can handle it. Personally, I've been very happy with PSO/FrequentFlopper as a signup affiliate.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think BW soured on their sponsorship because although they were actually more lenient than some other forums' mods, they were getting dumped on by people who assumed there was censorship because of the sponsorship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Us getting "dumped on" had nothing to do with it. It was simply a matter of it not being worth (in our eyes) what 2+2 was charging for it. Hopefully this forum will work for PSO.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer the BW.com fourums anyways, 2+2 has way too much snooty attitude most of the time.

Us getting "dumped on" had nothing to do with it. It was simply a matter of it not being worth (in our eyes) what 2+2 was charging for it. Hopefully this forum will work for PSO.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2005, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Us getting "dumped on" had nothing to do with it. It was simply a matter of it not being worth (in our eyes) what 2+2 was charging for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
The dumping may have related to the traffic here (there were people who would only post about bonuses in the Internet forum because they didn't like the moderation here, and a lot of people seemed to agree with them - once again, I didn't agree with that view at all, but it was there).

Cause and effect can be a tricky thing. In any case, sorry it didn't work out for you.
Old 10-04-2005, 09:08 PM

The breaking off the bonuses from the Zoo didn't make alot of sense to me, but I now see, where it did make cents. That is cool, everybody has to eat. I didn't miss out on any poker bonuses while BW was in control. I don't forsee the new rulers, blocking obscure or bonuses unrelated to PSO, as long as it isn't spam. If that becomes the case, than maybe Ill start my own forum, make it adfree, and Spamfree. Anyways I enjoy the folks that post here and hope we all have the freedom to share spamfree bonus knowledge.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:32 PM

Why would BW pay to advertise here? Whenever someone asks a bonus question that has been answered a million times there is usually at least one person that responds:

bonuswhores.com
Old 10-05-2005, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mattw,

I’m not sure what the problem was that you had, but you are welcome to PM us here or on PSO if you want to work it out.

PS: Maybe you should write to Amazon.com, Party Poker, Best Buy, and American Express to let them know their products are "crapy" since those are the most popular items we give-a-way.

PSO

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite the mature response

[/sarcasm]