Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 08:43 PM

Default gamesgrid picking up?

i am wondering if the games are picking up and its its worth a deposit for a low limit player. i play up to 100nl depending on the site!!

thanks love you
Old 05-11-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Re: gamesgrid picking up?

It's picked up a lot!
Old 05-11-2005, 11:16 PM

I've never visited...is there a link I can connect with?

---Leavenfish
Old 05-12-2005, 12:08 AM

I would not say that games have definitely picked up. A lot of the players that whored this thing out the last 2 weeks have not been seen this week. I play 2/4 (and 1/2, as needed) and there has only been 1 full 2/4 table going since Monday. Last week there were 2-3.

I will say that the ratio of fish to sharks has increased, though, this week. A lot of the players are total donks. I'll raise with AA preflop and only get called by the BB, who has 96o. This is good.

If you are willing to deposit and give 10 hours a week to get the VFP benefits, I think it's worth a shot. Right now I am my clearing rate of VFP + bonus is $6.00/table/hr at 2/4 and $4.50/table/hr at 1/2. I just hope they grow some traffic. I'm not sure they can, they have not marketed this aggressively enough.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:49 AM

I played something like 280 table hours their last week, but I was 5 tabling most of the time so that is around 56 hours of real time. I have a full time job and I really don't feel like playing that many hours in their no action games for half of what I got last week. From what I see, others feel the same way.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:55 AM

What limits? Most of the games were 3/6, if you played 280 hours there last week, you made $2500. Your job must pay very well or you play like garbage if that didnt work out for you. Even $1200 at week is likely to be more money then most people make at a 9-5 job, assuming you could play at least break even.
Old 05-12-2005, 01:00 AM

I 5 tabled 3/6. I did make $2500 from VFP plus what I made on the bonus, minus a little bit of a loss from my not playing as well as the other people and/or variance. 1200/week is more money than I make at my job, however there are not 5 tables of 3/6 going all the time and the site is very tight. Also, the cutting of the VFP benefits in half doesn't motivate me to give them the same action I did before.
Old 05-12-2005, 01:05 AM

the traffic is still a little low on the site, but the games are generally soft. Most of the players on the site play limit, 1/2 2/4 and 3/6 are the main games you'll find. But there are usually at least 2 low limit ($10max) and at least one each of $25 and $50 NL games running all the time. I havent spent much time in the NL games so i dont know how they play, but id say that the site is worth a shot in general
Old 05-12-2005, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am wondering if the games are picking up and its its worth a deposit for a low limit player. i play up to 100nl depending on the site!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything died off after they cut the VFP. I played for a little bit longer then cashed out. Not enough games and I got fed up with the software issues.

Stu
Old 05-17-2005, 06:48 PM

There are more games than ever, esp in evenings east coast time. The no limit games are wild and crazy.