Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-30-2005, 10:13 AM

Default Re: The last stand of the American Republic....

Once they are being violated, then its too late.

I am going to pre-emptively keep it from happening.

If you live in Florida your right to vote for president was taken away. If you vote on a diebold machine, your right to vote does not exist.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Once they are being violated, then its too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your rights haven't actually been violated? But you are sure that someone intends to violate them......sooooo......

[ QUOTE ]
I am going to pre-emptively keep it from happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last Democrat I heard of who could premptively do anything was John F Kennedy. This would be quite the feat. Tell me, how are you going to preemptively keep it from happening. Do tell. This should be good.

[ QUOTE ]
If you live in Florida your right to vote for president was taken away.

[/ QUOTE ]

By whom? And how? Election Fraud? Voter Intimidation? Please.

[ QUOTE ]
If you vote on a diebold machine, your right to vote does not exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those same diebold machines elected Bill Clinton and no one said they were broken then.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Keep one thing in mind, the phone numbers were found in cofiscated computers, phones and other devices seized from terrorists.

Had the President NOT acted on the material obtained from terrorists and there WAS an attack that killed friends, family or other Americans would you be outraged that he didn't act?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not the problem that anyone has. The use of wire taps is not the issue- the use of wire taps without judicial oversight is the issue. All the agency (whatever agency it was) had to do was go to a judge, and tell that judge what they wanted to do. This has been done a thousand times before. Why did Bush feel that he had the authority to ignore standard procedure in these cases (since it was his order that allowed them to circumvent it).
Old 12-30-2005, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not the results, it's the intent that counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

The intent is to stop terrorists from killing Americans.

Period.

Federal law enforcement agencies don't give a crap about the fight you're having with your girlfriend or the story your friend is telling you about the last time he was drunk.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you live in Florida your right to vote for president was taken away. If you vote on a diebold machine, your right to vote does not exist.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a third time I'll ask you for specific citation of credible proof beyond any doubt of yet another one of your ridiculous claims that persons' rights to vote for president have been stripped or denied. Specific proof.

And for a third time I suspect my query will go conveniently unanswered.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:52 AM

And let us not forget, if the President had not pursued wire tapping on the numbers he got from #3 Al Queada mans laptop and the owner of one of those numbers had carried out an attack, there would be impeachment talk for not doing his job. So you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. I do not envy the job.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For a third time I'll ask you for specific citation of proof beyond any doubt of yet another one of your ridiculous claims that persons' rights to vote for president have been stripped or denied. Specific proof.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. The Supreme Court stopped the recount.

2. Do you deny there were people in Florida whose ballot had the "hanging chad" and whose votes did not count for fear of electing the man who actually won the election?

Anyway, why do you need proof to see George Bush is a moron? If it looks like a dog and it smells like a dog . . . ?
Old 12-30-2005, 12:00 PM

I dont think he's a moron. I think he's trained to act simple to appeal to the likes or billUCP, exmarriner, bluffthis et al.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's not the results, it's the intent that counts.

[/ QUOTE ]

The intent is to stop terrorists from killing Americans.

Period.

Federal law enforcement agencies don't give a crap about the fight you're having with your girlfriend or the story your friend is telling you about the last time he was drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

But they might "intend" to care about the fight I'm having with my girlfriend. Didn't you read 1984? Either way, your thinking that they "don't care" about this bothers me anyway. Why are we even putting federal law enforcement on this hand? - it should be waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy out of their pre-flop range. In fact, it should be a different game.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your query will go unanswered because no such answer exists.

All of the race warlords were quick to claim discrimination and disenfranchisement, yet there has not been a single lawsuit.

In Florida you do not need to even bring your voter registration nor your ID to vote. As long as you are at the right precinct and your name is on the list, you're gold.

Hell... even DEAD PEOPLE got to vote for John Kerry in the last election... What were the live peoples' excuses???????