Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: Approximately what % of posts would you delete off of each forums front page?
90% + 5 13.16%
70% 0 0%
80% 1 2.63%
60% 0 0%
50% 2 5.26%
40% 3 7.89%
30% 4 10.53%
20% 5 13.16%
10% 10 26.32%
0% 8 21.05%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Do you take a deal?

[ QUOTE ]
ere stupid enough to get busted.
even if you were charged you wouldn't get that much, nothing compared to what the dealer would get.

[/ QUOTE ]
How long the dealer spends in jail is of much less concern to me than how long I spend in jail.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:53 PM

who cares how long you get. it's your damn fault for getting caught so give your balls a squeeze and face the repercussions. if the possible penalty scares you enough, then don't carry drugs in the first place.

also if i was the dealer you would probably be dead when i got out. by that i mean you'd already be dead.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:34 PM

Old 12-07-2005, 06:40 PM

As Ray alluded, there are definitely a lot of factors to lookg at.

I would like to say that I'd never rat on anyone, but if I don't really know them and I am facing a big sentence, I would probably crumble.

IMO the interesting question is at what point do you break. Doing one year would probably not be so bad, but 5? 10? Thankfully I don't do bad enough drugs in big enough quantities to have to worry about something like this
Old 12-07-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No.

No lower form of life than a snitch. They deserve to die. I'd rather be in prison with the rep I kept my mouth shut than outside with the rep of being a rat.

[/ QUOTE ]
are you serious? I can't even tell. this isn't high school. this is real life.

life someone else said, the right answer depends on the severity of the sentence and the badassity of the dealer. I'd lean towards snitching generally.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:50 PM

Getting caught is a risk of doing drugs. Getting ratted out is a risk of dealing drugs. I don't see why anyone is concerned about "honor" when it comes to a trade so dirty and illicit as hardcore drugs.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No.

No lower form of life than a snitch. They deserve to die. I'd rather be in prison with the rep I kept my mouth shut than outside with the rep of being a rat.

[/ QUOTE ]

hope you're a tough dude or that "mouth shut" thing ain't lasting long
Old 12-07-2005, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, because I would love to ass rape you.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is not specific enough - i need to know if i am friends with the dealer.

[/ QUOTE ]

hear hear, listen , some shady dude gives me bud and then i get busted, away he goes, Someone Like ray passes me a bone and I get busted, [censored] I grew it my self.

I'd never give up my regular guy though thats jsut way wrong. And plenty of us in the "know" knew a dealer/friend who got busted cause someone was a puss and he got ratted on. Lossing a good connect is like the worst thing ever....
Old 12-07-2005, 08:28 PM

I should have clarified on the dealer. I always buy from guys I am cool wiht, hang out with before or after a deal or just because. I can see how if you run the anonymous crap or get from some stranger you could rat, maybe. If you go to a regular dealer, it should not be an option.

I especially find it amusing that people say the more you have the more likely you are to snitch on your dealer. If you are getting caught with a Kilo and you rat on your dealer you would be dead.

A good friend/hook up/ guy from high school's hook up just got pinched and is looking at 10-20, had the option to go down to 2-5 for giving up his clients or his supplier and did neither. If you can't be prepared to do that, you shouldn't be doing drugs. I agree with whoever it was who said that they wouldn't deal wit/hang out with alot of people based on these results. It ain't High School, its real life. You rat on someone they don't wait for you by the flag pole, they give some guy $500 and you get shot.