Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2004, 08:51 PM

Default UK betting bonus

few questions regarding their bonus for certain hands....

1) Are their servers on EST or GMT? I assume its the latter?

2) Todays bonus is 40-60 pounds for being dealt QT7 all hearts... that means you just make this hand by the river?

3) Do you have to show down your hand?

their website doesnt really specify anything so maybe someone has some experience claiming one of these.

thanks
cubs
Old 10-20-2004, 08:59 PM

Default Re: UK betting bonus

What a weird bonus, what if one of the cards doesn't play in your hand so you can't show it down?
Old 10-21-2004, 09:57 AM

I don't think you need to show down your hand, or even stay in to the river, but then I've never gotten any of the bonuses that weren't only based on your two hole cards.

None of the bonuses are as good as they used to be, but if you are only looking for a day to play off your 5 hours with a freeroll at an extra bonus, the best EV bonus days are the ones based only on your two hole cards (e.g. Js Ts gets 20 GBP). The extra money doesn't make up for how much harder it is to catch 3 specific cards instead of just 2.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:19 AM

IM a crypto whizz. Both hole cards must play ie if the bonus is get dealt the Qs Js then you must have theses as your hole cards. The hand does not need to go to showdown just make a note of the hand ID and table name and go to web help/promotions input the information and the bonus will get to you in about 48 hrs. As for the 3 card bonues like get dealt 3 Queens you must hit your set to qualify which means sometimes you have to hang around untill the river when otherwise you would have folded.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:40 AM

Default More UK betting questions

Do you deposit in pounds like Total Bet? If you do, how much does Neteller charge you on your cashout? Affiliate progam? Any out there?
Old 10-21-2004, 01:24 PM

I got a bonus for pocket aces awhile back. I did not show the hand down. Just sent them the hand number throught their provided link. I believe they use whatever timezone you're in as the official time for bonuses, although it might be EST for all the US.