Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Revenge on neighbors

Well, it’s too bad we don’t have more information on your mark. Whatever you decide to do, seems like you’ll have to move. :S But here are some suggestions I haven’t seen on here.

Mild: If you know her phone number, you can always set a fax machine to call her up with “redial if busy” set. Since she likes noise so much.

Medium: There should be a way to poke a needle into her apartment. Maybe through the door or the wall you share? If so, get a syringe with an extra-long needle. Fill the syringe with some nasty sulfur-smelling crap or whatever, and inject it into her apartment when she’s not around. Fumigate her ass. May also work for her car.

Hot: If you know where she works, make a mock resume for her and post it on Monster.com. Make sure to create an anonymous e-mail account for this purpose only. Give reasons for wanting to quit like “this place is too loud, I hate my boss, all my co-workers are backstabbers,” etc. Call her place of employment and get their fax number. Fax in some BS replies to her resume from some companies around town, and attach the resume. Make them look official. Be sure to include references to the Monster.com ad and previously mentioned language about bosses and co-workers. You can also call her work and ask for her boss. See if you can get a reference. Great for a-hole co-workers, but may work here.

Good luck!

ScottieK
Old 11-22-2005, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Revenge on neighbors

Leave this somewhere when you move