Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 08:30 PM

Default Re: Which is more profitable, Abs.+bonuses or Party

My personal experience only, my points were cleared out about 6-8 months ago, and I played there for the bonus only, it took me 6 months of playing from .50-1 thru 3-6 to collect 3000 points to order a free shirt, I now have a RB account and have been playing a little more only at 2-4 thru 5-10 and have over 3000 points in one month, have never played more than 3 tables and never more than 2 hours in an evening( I have a 60 hour per week job and 4 kids), I was amazed how fast I accumulated the points at a slightly higher level.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:06 PM

I have cleared a [censored] load of bonus through absolute and if you get on good tables absolute is better than Party. The problem is that good tables at 2/4 short never last and they are getting rarer and rarer than Party at 1/2 short. I figured I made about 4 to 6 US an hour off winnings plus about another 10US an hour through bonus. I have given up on the site though because it's way too rocky and seemed to have gotten worse since they allowed 6 tabling. The coup de grace was their raising of the rake threshold. A ten buck pot at 1/2 short might as well be a 15 buck pot at party...... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 11:58 PM

I wouldn't limit yourself to considering just PP and Abs. There are several other networks out there with good bonuses and PP-like loose/maniac players.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't limit yourself to considering just PP and Abs. There are several other networks out there with good bonuses and PP-like loose/maniac players.

[/ QUOTE ]

such as?