Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 08:32 PM

Default Re: What Song Was Playing When You Boned Down for the First Time?

[ QUOTE ]
no music...but her dad was on the tv - anchorman for the local news [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

the other people in the room just asked why i was laughing my ass off, ahhahahahahahah classis
Old 09-09-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
way tooooo drunk to remember, and to drunk to remember her too

[/ QUOTE ]

that will be a great one to tell the kids when it comes time to tell them about safe sex, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I had a rubber, the one that was in my wallet was gone the next day when I woke up at my friend's house
Old 09-09-2005, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
way tooooo drunk to remember, and to drunk to remember her too

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I would be eternally depressed if I lost my virginity to a slut when I was trashed. I'm not in the "sex is sacred" camp, but man, first time?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was 16 and wanted to get it over with, I wish I had thought different at the time
Old 09-09-2005, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
crash by DMB

total coincidence, I didn't really like DMB then but I had a couple songs on my playlist. this was fall of my freshman year of college, and it wasnt till that next summer that I had my sex change operation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sick of DMB haters. Fvck off Patrick. They are better than 99% of the sh1t out there. Don't hate on them just cause they're popular

[/ QUOTE ]

and are one of the weakest jam bands out there. I am a jam band fan, and don't like listening to dmb at all
Old 09-09-2005, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
crash by DMB

total coincidence, I didn't really like DMB then but I had a couple songs on my playlist. this was fall of my freshman year of college, and it wasnt till that next summer that I had my sex change operation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sick of DMB haters. Fvck off Patrick. They are better than 99% of the sh1t out there. Don't hate on them just cause they're popular

[/ QUOTE ]

and are one of the weakest jam bands out there. I am a jam band fan, and don't like listening to dmb at all

[/ QUOTE ]

DMB is definitely still my favorite band and has been for 5 years, (I'm only 16). I've seen two shows and they absolutely blew my mind. DMB is not a studio band, they're a jam band that truly opens up live. Carter is definitely the best drummer I've ever seen.

Their recent popularity rush has somewhat affected their studio performance, but once again, this is a jam band, you can't have 12-minute tracks and expect to get radio play.

Stop hatin'. Also, I have a penis and am not a stoner.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Minute Waltz

[/ QUOTE ]

ha!
Old 09-10-2005, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Their recent popularity rush has somewhat affected their studio performance, but once again, this is a jam band, you can't have 12-minute tracks and expect to get radio play.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean recent? They seemed to be at the height of their popularity when I was in high school (1996-2000). Then I looked and their two biggest selling albums (by a wide margin) came out in 94 and 96. So I don't get what you're saying. Unless I'm missing something.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean recent? They seemed to be at the height of their popularity when I was in high school (1996-2000). Then I looked and their two biggest selling albums (by a wide margin) came out in 94 and 96. So I don't get what you're saying. Unless I'm missing something.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, they were really big when I graduated from HS in 98 and my freshman year of college in 98-99. Since you are 16 I think that its safe to say that you haven't been to a Phish show and haven't really experienced Phish. Check out their live stuff and then try to tell me that DMB is awesome
Old 09-10-2005, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The kid's 16 years old. He was still learning how to tie his shoes and ride a bike when DMB was at their peak.
Old 09-10-2005, 12:26 PM

just the "boot in the mud" sounds for me.