Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2005, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Describe an orgasm

A pleasant prelude to snoring
Old 08-27-2005, 05:59 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

just tell her it's like omg.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
from what i understand, a female orgasm is much stronger and lasts longer than a man's...just tell her it's absolutely amazing...for a woman, we can feel it in our whole body...way better than freakin butterflies. the weak in the knees phrase definately applies as well

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are that good, why do so many women dislike sex ? Or are so hard to get into bed ? Is it the whole can't remember what it feels like thing ? Kind of like why women have 4 kids ? Because they can't remember how much pain the last 3 kids caused coming out ? I guess I can understand that maybe. Right after sex, I have no desire to have sex again until maybe 30 min to 1 hour later. Maybe it's a similar thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
from what i understand, a female orgasm is much stronger and lasts longer than a man's...just tell her it's absolutely amazing...for a woman, we can feel it in our whole body...way better than freakin butterflies. the weak in the knees phrase definately applies as well

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are that good, why do so many women dislike sex ? Or are so hard to get into bed ? Is it the whole can't remember what it feels like thing ? Kind of like why women have 4 kids ? Because they can't remember how much pain the last 3 kids caused coming out ? I guess I can understand that maybe. Right after sex, I have no desire to have sex again until maybe 30 min to 1 hour later. Maybe it's a similar thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

WWWHAAAATTTT?????
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOKAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Best.
Gimmick post.
Ever.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
define 'irony' without a dictionary definition.

[/ QUOTE ]

The opposite of what you'd expect

[/ QUOTE ]

no. irony is the use of words expressing something other than their literal intention.

Barron
Old 08-27-2005, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can describe anything to anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

describe for me the color blue. or the taste of an orange.

in both descriptions assume i've never had sight or taste.

-Barron
Old 08-27-2005, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Best.
Gimmick post.
Ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cocaine is a helluva drug.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can describe anything to anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

describe the color blue to a blind man.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's like driving your RX-8 down a winding mountain road.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, I forgot he was the RX-8 guy. Burn.
Old 08-28-2005, 04:08 AM

You must have lame orgasms if u compare it to an elevator ride.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:34 AM

Having your backdoor nutflush draw come in after the pot is capped 7ways preflop. Except you dont usually have 6 people paying you off at once.