Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Transferring from site to site w/o fees?

Sorry if this question has been answered before, tried a search and couldn't find the answer.

I deposited $100 into Party last week, and now with winnings and cleared bounus I have $200. I would like to move 1/2 to doyles room and 1/2 to UB, both will give 100% bonus. But how can I get it over to them without paying fees? Neteller advertises that there is no fee to send money to a merchant, but fail to mention the 8.9% fee they charge for putting the money into the account. That would be $18+ in fees I would rather not pay. Maybe I misunderstand netellers fee structure, but I have read as much as I can find on their site.

Can somebody with direct experience give me some advice? I mean, part of bankroll management has to be minimizing the leaks involved with moving the money from site to site.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Transferring from site to site w/o fees?

The 8.9% fee for Neteller is restricted to InstaCash deposits. These are ones that take the money directly from your bank account without waiting the the funds to clear. It's basically a loan, and that's why the fee is so high. If you cash out from Party into Neteller, and then deposit from Neteller into another site, you won't be paying any fees, so don't worry about that.

As a suggestion, you should try whoring the smaller sites' bonuses before attempting to take advantage of the larger ones. With a small bankroll, you can only get a small percentage of the full bonus. For Party, you essentially gave up $75 in bonus money by depositing only $100, instead of $500. There's a post somewhere around here that describes the best method for small bankrolls, but I don't really feel like finding it. Check out the guide on BonusWhores.com for a good approach to collecting bonuses.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Transferring from site to site w/o fees?

[ QUOTE ]
For Party, you essentially gave up $75 in bonus money by depositing only $100, instead of $500.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I thought of that. I was merely putting my toe in the water. My plan is to do the rounds once for smaller change, as myself, and then once again as my wife, we have another bank account we can use for funding party and I can set her up with a Neteller account. I think it should work, though I don't look good in drag . . .