Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 06:24 AM

Default Stars - problem with PAHUD 6max tables

I downloaded newest PAHUD. It works strange with Stars 6max tables. Mucked hands are displayes in wrong places. Clicking "treat as 6max" doesnt help. What am I missing here ? also displaying of flop annoys me I would like it to be the same as at Party (only hands showing).

Best wishes
Old 10-09-2005, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Stars - problem with PAHUD 6max tables

Check the Layout Manager to see if they are positioned correctly. In the Layout Manager, select your PokerStars 6 max layout, and choose "(Misc) Mucked Hands at Showdown." The locations of the mucked hands should be shown. Are they in the right locations? If not, move them to where they should be and save the layout.

If they are in the right locations in the Layout Manager, but not on the table, let me know.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:48 PM

I have a problem where everything is in the wrong place on Stars, including stats and mucked hands. In the layout manager, things are where they should be, but not in the same place on the actual Stars software. Any fix or reason for this? Note that this has been going on since before 0.32. Otherwise, this is a great piece of software.
Old 10-09-2005, 09:55 PM

If you are playing in a 6 max or Heads Up game, you need to right-click the table name in PA Hud and tell it which limit the table is.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:04 PM

When i right click the table in PAHud i dont see how i can select the LIMIT. Of course i have selected the "treat as 6 max" but i still dont see any stats although i have positioned them correctly in the Layout Manager. The only thing that worked was to UNCHECK the "Show stats from current limit only in preferences". I use Ver 0.32 btw. Thanks for your efforts.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:51 PM

i'm having the same sort of difficulty
Old 10-10-2005, 04:02 PM

So you open up a PokerStars 6 max table, right-click the table name in PokerAce Hud and select "Treat as 6 max limit" and it's still not showing the stats in the correct place? Does PA Hud list the limit as being 6 max? Have you checked the layout in the layout manager to make sure the stats are positioned correctly?
Old 10-10-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So you open up a PokerStars 6 max table, right-click the table name in PokerAce Hud and select "Treat as 6 max limit" and it's still not showing the stats in the correct place? Does PA Hud list the limit as being 6 max? Have you checked the layout in the layout manager to make sure the stats are positioned correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. The only solution as i mentioned earlier was to uncheck "Show stats from current limit only". If you need any more info/logs etc lemme know.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:09 PM

So unchecking that filter makes PA Hud display the stats properly?

The reason why that filter prevents hands from being displayed on 6 max tables is because PokerTracker doesn't automatically mark the 6 max tables as 6 max. The reason for this is that PokerStars offers no way via the hand histories to determine that it's a 6 max table. So when these are imported, PT treats them as full ring games instead of 6 max. Therefore, when you tell PA Hud to filter by limit, there are no 6 max games to show stats for.

This limitation is one of the reasons why I added the new Player Ranges filter.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So unchecking that filter makes PA Hud display the stats properly?

The reason why that filter prevents hands from being displayed on 6 max tables is because PokerTracker doesn't automatically mark the 6 max tables as 6 max. The reason for this is that PokerStars offers no way via the hand histories to determine that it's a 6 max table. So when these are imported, PT treats them as full ring games instead of 6 max. Therefore, when you tell PA Hud to filter by limit, there are no 6 max games to show stats for.

This limitation is one of the reasons why I added the new Player Ranges filter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes unchecking it makes the stats display correctly.