Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 11:19 AM

Default I was going to send this to UB but i can\'t be bothered......

...I already know the crappy response I will get, regarding DP being there to protect player etc, this was a clear case of cheating, I made a note of the players name, if anyone wants it please PM me, I will gladly give it out.

Basic action was 25/50c NL both see a flop for 50c, flop is T74 two clubs, I bet pot he calls, turn pairs the 4, now there are two spades and two clubs, I bet a dollars again he makes it $6, and I go all in over him, he's getting a little less than 2-1 on his remaining chips, anyway he times out and gets the all in protection with KQo. I certainly won't be playing him again.

Heads up NL 25/50c player XXXXXXXXX disconnected holding KQo after I put him all in, the hand history number is 101X8324-16X1, I'm afraid it looks extremely bad to me, and I can't possibly see any other explanation than cheating. I think you should consider not having these disconnect protection options in heads up games at least, as bluffing is a large part of the strategy. The money isn't in the least bit important to me, but i refuse to play in dishonest games.

Regards Mark

Edit LOL sorry I had 89o.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:16 AM

Default Re: I was going to send this to UB but i can\'t be bothered......

Verdammen Sie, ich hasse betrügende Bastarde, sollten sie verboten werden, die schmutzigen Vögel.

Mack {exits stage left}
Old 12-12-2005, 12:56 PM

Default Re: I was going to send this to UB but i can\'t be bothered......

If you don't report him he gets a freebie. Report him and it will be added to his "permanent record"