Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-10-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Rolling weed into a cigarette?

[ QUOTE ]

A nice, tightly rolled joint much resembles a cigarette, especially if you use two papers. I believe you can get papers that have the orange filter-color at the end too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any idea of a brand name for these? I've never heard of these\seen them.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:24 PM

DO NOT use a filtered cigarette, the filter will take out most of the THC and leave you with very little hit. Or just break the filter off. Get the bacci out by rolling the end between your thumb and index finger, then just pack it back in with some weed. Also, don't take drugs, bad for you.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:28 PM

I was also amazed to learn that international marijuana users go for the tobacco hybrid smokes.

Anyway, since the original poster is thinking of smuggling purposes, probably for a concert, my suggestion is to forget the fake cigarettes. Too much trouble, mismatched burn rates, etc.

Here's a sure fire way to beat the security pats (besides anal cavity smuggling, because no one enjoys smoking out of a sack that was just pulled from your arse) :
1) Shave your pubic region 3 days before the event. Apply topical Neosporin cream and a non-irritating moisturizer.

2) Take your hand rolled cigarettes and wrap them once over with double ply toilet paper. Fasten the toilet paper with a small piece of scotch tape.

3) Using medical or athletic tape, tape the cigarettes to your pubic region. Use two pieces in a crossing pattern to secure them. Make sure no tape is visible above the waist line. This step is best accomplished when delegating the task to a female.

Security at these events are looking for weapons, metal, or stashes of controlled substances, but they generally shy away from the genitals.

Therefore, the genitals are key to smuggling personal amounts of recreational substances into secure venues.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:30 PM

For the rolling impaired

Old 12-10-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DO NOT use a filtered cigarette, the filter will take out most of the THC and leave you with very little hit. Or just break the filter off. Get the bacci out by rolling the end between your thumb and index finger, then just pack it back in with some weed. Also, don't take drugs, bad for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The filter does not remove any THC. They only things that filters remove are larger particles that are the result of incomplete combustion. These are the most dangerous to be inhaling. I'd even recommend filtering all one's joints for the added health benefits.

To the OP, just roll cigarette sized joints. If you can't manage to roll them perfect enough, try using a rolling machine. You should be able to pick up a bag of filters from most any THC type store. Just get the yellow looking ones and throw them in. If you want to be extra careful, tip the end of the joint with tobacco.

Edit: The rolling machine I mentioned got in the post above mine while I was typing.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was also amazed to learn that international marijuana users go for the tobacco hybrid smokes.

Anyway, since the original poster is thinking of smuggling purposes, probably for a concert, my suggestion is to forget the fake cigarettes. Too much trouble, mismatched burn rates, etc.

Here's a sure fire way to beat the security pats (besides anal cavity smuggling, because no one enjoys smoking out of a sack that was just pulled from your arse) :
1) Shave your pubic region 3 days before the event. Apply topical Neosporin cream and a non-irritating moisturizer.

2) Take your hand rolled cigarettes and wrap them once over with double ply toilet paper. Fasten the toilet paper with a small piece of scotch tape.

3) Using medical or athletic tape, tape the cigarettes to your pubic region. Use two pieces in a crossing pattern to secure them. Make sure no tape is visible above the waist line. This step is best accomplished when delegating the task to a female.

Security at these events are looking for weapons, metal, or stashes of controlled substances, but they generally shy away from the genitals.

Therefore, the genitals are key to smuggling personal amounts of recreational substances into secure venues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude Blockbusters called said they urgently need you to return the movie you are living in, Quintin needs the script back (this is not rocket science)

just kidding

mushi [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2005, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude Blockbusters called said they urgently need you to return the movie you are living in

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a kick out of that...C'mon, you know that the thrill of smuggling drugs is actually more fun that doing drugs!
[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2005, 06:04 PM

do you actually go to concerts? the pat downs at those things are a [censored] joke. I could get a shotgun through one of those patdowns. No need to do any elaborate pube shaving [censored], just tuck it in your pants and youll be fine.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:14 PM

I roll all my own cigarettes and agree that adding a filter to a joint doesn't reduce the high at all. Sure does make crappy weed taste better though.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:26 PM

On the topic of mixing weed with tobacco,

I love doing that, but all my friends hate it. I may have to move to Europe.