Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 09:38 AM

Default Re: Come back to Interpoker!

[ QUOTE ]
I have serious problems with the crypto software. I can't update my email address in their software due to a bug, so I can't receive this kind of offer. I emailed interpoker and they can't update my address either! That's a pretty stupid state of affiars imho.

Regards, Punter

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know what thatīs like. I ran into something similar with a crypto skin once.

I opened an account and deposited some money. After a while I got an email from them saying that there was something wrong with my address so they couldnīt mail me my PIN code. It turned out that the software canīt handle umlauts (I believe thatīs what they are called, dots over some letters) and, get this, they canīt change any info like address and e-mail address when thereīs still money in the account! And itīs not only real money. You canīt change any info if your account is empty but you have a bonus there.

So they canīt send me a PIN code because the software canīt understand my address, they canīt change the address because I have money in the account (!?) and I canīt cash out the money because I havenīt got a PIN code! The solution? I have to open a new account and then contact them so they can transfer my money from the old to the new one. Unbelievable.

It boggles the mind how bad their software is. Itīs even worse than Pacific IMO.