Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2005, 04:48 AM

Default Questions about PRIMA Network

I've been playing online for a while on Party and a few other sites. I don't know much about the Prima network sites however..I am thinking of opening an account on there.
Which sites are Prima Sites?
Do they all share tables like Party & skins?
Is one site better than the others?
How are the NL 1/2 2/4 games?

All help is appreciated. Thanks
Old 05-29-2005, 09:26 AM

Default Re: Questions about PRIMA Network

You can find all the Prima sites on
here

Most of them are ok just steer well clear of Poker Metro. Terrible bonus construction (to clear a 50$ bonus you'll have to play nearly 2000 raked hands at 0,50/1,-) and even worse pay out time.

Just check out the site and find the bonuses that suit your bankroll. I'm slowly building up mine through the Prima sites and am quite happily doing that. You have to pick the right times to play though as the games loosen up a lot in prime time USA (I'm in Europe so I have to wait until later in the evening) in my experiences games are pretty tough even at low stakes at other times and you're better of playing some Party.

But once again, don't do Poker Metro unless you've got really nowhere to go anymore , terrible bonus structure and amazing long and difficult cashout procedure, they really try to hold your money as long as possible. Bad bad Poker Metro [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

If you run into weird things I'd love to hear about it as I've done about 6 and would love a prewarning if things turn out to be dodgy.

Anyone know if RiverBelle poker is still up and running? I've tried to create an account and I got an error every time. After that I mailed them but didn't get a reaction. Kind of forgot about it and moved on but I wouldn't mind playing their bonus.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:36 AM

I've done 7Sultans and Bet365. The $50 deposit bonus clears relatively fast on Bet365.

They do share tables. I don't know if they share tournamenets. But I played a lot of free rolls on 7Sultans. Not sure about NL games.

Cash out time is about 2 days in my experience for both of these.

Worse time to play is late at night (after midnight) PST. That's about 8 or 9am, from Amsterdam I guess. I don't know if it's because I'm so sleepy I can't pay attention, or because the players change [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

Good luck [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2005, 10:56 AM

I am a fan of the Gaming club. As a bonus the head of gaming club posts here on occasion so its good access to someone "in the know" get rakeback.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:13 AM

I can't get onto the Gaming Club. Probably has someting to do with me being Dutch. I think they belong to Ladbrokes who lost a courtcase in Holland concerning gambling.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:25 AM

I played gaming club for awhile and liked it pretty well. The bonus was real nice at the time, not sure what it is anymore. I have also played aztec riches with a rakeback deal, this was more of a pain; nothing big, just make sure you can send identifacation and a bill. Also, make sure you set the payment preference because after sending them my ID and bill three times, they finally paid me, and of course promptly sent out a check for $1500 instead of putting my money back into netteller like any other sane site would. That was a stressfull week and a half waiting for a $1500 check, and of course then I had to cash it.

Oh, after this first fiasco, the following cashouts were a breeze.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:47 AM

Top of my head I can give an honorable mention to Expekt for very fast payout. Good site, good support. Poker is not their only game though, very much a betting site too.

Golden Riviera poker has also been great in payout and the chance of me going back to them is pretty high as they organize a lot of little bonuses and incentives to keep playing with them. Very much busy with promotions etc. If I'm done with the bonuses they are, up till now, the site I'll keep playing.
Old 05-29-2005, 12:12 PM

I have played Golden Tiger and thought it was good. Deposit was fast. Cashout took a couple days, and went thru fine. Tracking my signup bonus progress was fairly easy, though the tracker is a few minutes behind the action.

I like the table mini-view option as well. It let me 4-table with no overlap at 1024 x 768 resolution so I didn't have to bump up my resolution and make other apps more painful to use.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:20 PM

the gaming club lobby never updates so one doesnt know if the table is full of rocks or fish. when you are on the wait list for muliple tables, get seated at one, you are removed from the other wait lists. other than that, no problems. also, bonus doesnt affect rakeback.
Old 05-29-2005, 08:29 PM

I have been playing Royal vegas for about a month now and the only complaint i have is the hands per minute is about half of that at party most plyers don't use auto-post which really pisses me off and many will just time out rather than fold.. If you are multi-tabling i guess that might be a bonus having more time but it drives me crazy