Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: I tailgate frequently because I believe it helps me get to my destination quicker.
False 11 73.33%
True 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2005, 08:27 PM

Default What percentage of people could you beat up in a street fight?

There's no weapons or props involved. Anything you are physically capable of doing with your body is allowed. This includes using techniques you learned in martial arts or any other specialized hand-to-hand combat training, as well as any number of various cheap shots (ball busting, eye gouging, etc.). Let's say the match is over when one person is either: unconscious, dead, or concedes. The pool of people you will be pitted against is two separate groups: males (18-65) and females (18-65). This group contains individuals of all the various fitness levels. Assume this is an imaginary world where you have no qualms about beating the [censored] out of someone, whether they be male or female, young or old. Feel free to elaborate why you picked a certain percentage of people you think you could beat up.

Author's note: this is in no way trying to be a masked brag post. I'm 5'10" 175 lbs. with my only hand to hand training being 2 years of wrestling in high school, so I don't think my number is in the upper echelons, although I think I'm probably slightly above average.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:33 PM

Default Re: What percentage of people could you beat up in a street fight?

similar to 5 year olds - All of them.