Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-05-2005, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Illegal Eurobet Software

I just got an email myself from Eurobet. Eurboet sent me their "bad software detected, don't run it." I asked them what they were referring to and got back and email saying "You're running Poker Prophecy."

Idiots. I've never even been to the Poker Prophecy website.

Presumably it was the PokerEdge website I was using (not the actual PokerEdge software), though that's been fine for months and it's not installed software. Now I'm reticent to play Eurobet at all because I'm paranoid their detection software is inaccurate and/or will gererate false positives because I'm browsing 2+2 and a forum topic called "PokerEdge" will set them off.

Even more annoying is I'll play tables at one site while I play a tourney elsewhere. One site will allow PokerEdge, but I can't run it because I'm also connected to Eurobet. That really pisses me off, them putting restrictions on what I can use even if I don't use it with them. Now they're restricting what web sites I can use.

Damn idiots. Fine, they make the rules, I can live with it. Make a web page, spell out the restrictions, name each restricted product. I've asked 4 times for a definitive list of restricted programs (can I run PokerTracker for instance?). They've ignored every request.

I'm switching to another site permanently at this point. Yea, I can hear the anti mining folks here cranking up their keyboards with "good riddance, cheater"...after which they'll smugly go review their mined hands PokerTracker.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Illegal Eurobet Software

Bitter, paranoid, and confrontational? You must be a devil with the ladies.

Martin