Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2005, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Misplayed Every Street?

I 3-bet the flop for the exact reason u mentioned Contact...He could easily have overs here. If he has overs and he checks the turn that kind of sucks. By 3-betting the flop I dont give him a free card and also can get some pretty reliable information sooner than later
Old 12-23-2005, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By 3-betting the flop I dont give him a free card and also can get some pretty reliable information sooner than later

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but he may not give you the info you're looking for since he's fairly passive postflop. He might not even cap AJ here fearing you slowplayed a monster preflop or have a set, or KJ since he doesn't have top kicker.

I just know I want to showdown this hand and put the fewest bets possible in to do so. The hand plays differently preflop with an openraise which I agree with but just didn't mention in my first post.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:21 AM

I would have re-raised the PF raise.. but I just recently moved up to 30-60 and have been bombing.. so what do I know?