Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 04:33 PM

Default NCAAB 11-30

Three games I'm betting at this time, might be more later.

Virginia -6.5 (1.1 to win 1)

Virginia isn't great, but Neither is Northwestern. Northwestern is probably looking at a last place finish in the Big 10 (I don't count Penn St. because I'm not sure they realize they have a basketball team there.) Virginia should be able to handle the Cats at home as they have already faced a quality team this season. I do believe that losing to a good Arizona team early helps Virginia here as they face another school that people have at least heard the name of before.

Marquette +4.5 (.55-.5) and +170 (.5 - .85)

Nebraska hasn't done anything to excite me so far, and I think Marquette is the better team. However Marquette has been doing alot of traveling lately and might have a let down here. Again Marquette has faced much better competion this season.

Davidson +4 (.55-.5) and +165 (.5 - .8)
Alot of hype around Charlotte this year, and not very good early returns. Tough losses for Charlotte against some of the weaker big names schools (Nothwestern, Miss ST, and Wyoming) while beating a few decent small conference schools (Georgia St Coppin ST). Davidson didn't look to shabby against Duke, and have won their other two games. They also have great guards. I do have a habit of betting to many road teams though as yo usee I have taken 2 tonight.

Other games I'm looking at.....

West Virgina -11.5 on a neutral site against St. Bonaventure

Buffalo -5 vs Fresno ST
Temple -1.5 @ Rutgers
Miss St -7.5 vs New Orleans
Manhattan +14.5 @ SU

Utah St @Utah should be a great game tonight, looking forward to seeing that on my espn game plan, and NC ST Iowa should be interesting.

Ken