Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2002, 12:31 AM

Default Re: wsop-2+2-rendezvous??

That narrows it down for the next time I'm there. Can't exactly ask everyone if they're the PokerBabe now can I? See ya at the seminar. I sheduled time away from work (barring a problem) instead of whining about it like Wildbill. :-)
Old 04-10-2002, 07:54 AM

Default Re: wsop-2+2-rendezvous??hdpm..

hey, ya go to vegas and what do ya remember...a hooker, who ahem, you met twice,,,yeah sure buddy, and a woman wearing a blue capri....hey man, ya better check your testosterone level...also, if you were taking notes/analyzing play at the poker tables as well as you analyze the landscape...well, i think you would be ready for the wsop...lol..gl
Old 04-10-2002, 10:26 AM

Default Hi Desert Man is just checking Fashions! Ha,LOL *NM*

Old 04-10-2002, 10:27 AM

Default Re: wsop-2+2-rendezvous??

High Desert- OK - look for me at the Q&A. Babe
Old 04-10-2002, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Hey

I was looking over the 30-60 for purely poker related reasons. Maybe I wanted to see if Brier would check-raise bluff on the end with 10-9 against 4 opponents. Can I help it if a floorperson (female) went on and on telling Babe how great she looked and asked her about how often she worked out? Now, my tremendous recall of people will help me become a super-genius champ someday, but it shouldn't be held against me here just because I remember PokerBabe. And as for the other thing, I was a totally innocent victim fresh off the spud truck and probably looked like easy prey to someone experienced in that field. Is that my fault? No, I was a victim I say. My heart is pure here Scalf. :-)
Old 04-10-2002, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Hey

I would never fault you for saying anything nice about the Babe. Glad you liked my pants. (ha,LOL) Babe
Old 04-11-2002, 05:03 AM

Default Re: real reason

its the poker equivalent of a rotary meeting (business types, 6-7 am, leaves the whole day free for work).

brad