Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2005, 03:28 PM

Default Bush\'s Impeachable Offences

1) The now famous Downing Street Memo, along with the testimony of former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neil constitute direct evidence of a decision by Bush to invade a sovereign foreign nation on entirely specious grounds.

2) The decision to deploy chemical weapons in Fallujah came from Rumsfeld who no doubt covered his ass by receiving assent from Bush to use these banned weapons

3) The decision by Bush to dig up dirt on UN diplomats when the General Assembly was considering his ill-fated war resolution

4) Authorizing torture of POW’s - a direct violation of the protocols of the Geneva Convention

5) Holding so called "non-combatant civilians" for an indefinite period of time ,depriving them of their day in court ,acess to counsel, and acess to family members who could plead their cause to the public.

6) Engaging in a massive voter suppression campaign in the state of Ohio to secure a second term by fraudulent means. Such activities carry criminal sanctions as outlined in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

7) The attempt to quash the testimony of Sibel Edmonds using the bogus shield of the States Secret Act.

8) Engaging in a sytematic campaign of depriving political dissidents of their 1st ammendment rights to condem Bush administration policy. Protesters are removed out of crowds and summarily placed in jail. The Secret Service, under orders of the President, conduct "Harassment and intimidation Interviews" of anti -Bush political activists.

9) Conspiring with Ken Lay to rip-off the the people of California by creating false energy shortages,thus creating the causus belli for charging energy consumers illegal, confiscatory rates.

10) Conspiring to rig the vote count in the state of Fl. by hacking optical scan machines and E-voting machines and covering up the latter by passing legislation in the state of Fl to prevent post-election examination of E-voting machines.

There are many more impeachable offenses ordered by Bush and carried out by his agents ,such as the "outing" of CIA operative Valerie Plame. This info is what I can recover off the top of my head. Clearly an impeachment inquiry by the US House Judiciary Committeee is an action clearly overdue. Some of the allegations are violations of international law. They fall under the impeachment clause as well . An additional action of filing criminal referral to the UN War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague is also an absolute must if the United States wants to gain the esteem of the citizens of the entire world.
Old 06-05-2005, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Bush\'s Impeachable Offences

I suppose it'll be fun to come back to this thread and see each part of this list shot down. It's going to be an ugly thread for sure.

[ QUOTE ]

6) Engaging in a massive voter suppression campaign in the state of Ohio to secure a second term by fraudulent means. Such activities carry criminal sanctions as outlined in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll post the basics about this one.

2004 Ohio results

Bush: 2,859,764
Kerry: 2,741,165
Badnarik: 14,676
Peroutka: 11,940
Other: ?

~Total 5,627,545

2000 Ohio results

Bush: 2,351,209
Gore: 2,186,190
Nader: 117,857
Other: ?

~Total: 4,655,256

Increase from 2000 to 2004: About 20.9%

Compare that to the national vote total.

2000: ~105,381,000
2004: ~121,480,019

Increase from 2000 to 2004: About 15.3%

That damn Bush. Not only does he surpress the vote in Ohio. He's so incompetant that the vote goes up by over 20%- an amount larger than the increase in the national vote.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:03 PM

"6) Engaging in a massive voter suppression campaign in the state of Ohio to secure a second term by fraudulent means. Such activities carry criminal sanctions as outlined in the Voting Rights Act of 1965."

i doubt that bush had any knowledge of these activities (if they occured).
Old 06-05-2005, 09:24 PM

Here we go again...
Old 06-05-2005, 09:26 PM

I was just thinking it had been while since you trolled in here. Weird coincidence.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:39 AM

I was going to ask you to post some proof to your retarded list, but then I realized that for some reason, you just really get off on baseless Bush-bashing, so doing so would be futile...

Do you really think you're accomplishing anything in here Christina? Besides making yourself look like a total imbeclie, that is...
Old 06-06-2005, 03:36 AM

Unlike republicans who have never worked an honest day in their lives, I don't have the time to spend in this forum advancing your education.
Old 06-06-2005, 03:38 AM

Most of this look suspicious, but I'd like to hear you rebut this one:

[ QUOTE ]
1) The now famous Downing Street Memo, along with the testimony of former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neil constitute direct evidence of a decision by Bush to invade a sovereign foreign nation on entirely specious grounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-06-2005, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

4) Authorizing torture of POW’s - a direct violation of the protocols of the Geneva Convention

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know whether this actually happened or not. Either way, it doesn't matter. Violating the Geneva Convention is not an "impeachable offense."
Old 06-06-2005, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unlike republicans who have never worked an honest day in their lives, I don't have the time to spend in this forum advancing your education.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its definitely educational reading your posts. It reminds that there are people dumb enough to believe crap you spew.