Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 07-15-2005, 03:20 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Stats You Want to See

[ QUOTE ]
I would really like to see a VP$IP-independent aggression factor statistic. .....I figure that would end up being ( num_raises + num_bets )/( num_raises + num_bets + num_calls). Maybe you can get cute and add the pythagorean theorm there and square the number of bets+raises and calls, see what happens. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me that any stat that tries to aggregate together the different type of actions (fold/call/bet/raise) into one significant stat will always result in a stat that is lacking in some regard.

What I'd like to see is separate stats for each action on each street. So, just for the flop we'd have flopFold flopCall flopBet flopRaise... and so on for each postflop street. PAhud already has the fold stat by street. I'd find value to the turnRaise and riverRaise stats.

With a program like this, having too many stat options is not a problem since we can just limit what shows in the hud and in the popup. As a distant feature, perhaps even an equation editor where the user could define their own stats using the broad selection of PAhud defined stats.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:52 PM

Saw flop when not a blind percentage.
Old 07-15-2005, 03:18 PM

A mouse over feature would be cool. Like GT+

You choose what stats u want displayed, but can choose what stats u want to see in a mouse over menu.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:26 PM

5/4 rounding when changing the decimal places please.

Currently someone with, say, a flop AG of 0.9 will show as 0 when zero decimal places are selected.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:15 PM

If you go into the layout manager and choose Edit -> Configure Popup Stats, you can choose which stats are shown in the popup and in what order.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:16 PM

The rounding worked fine during my initial testing, I'll need to look into it again. Thanks for pointing it out.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:50 PM

One thing that I liked to export to party notes from PT was top ten hands raised with. It would tell me the known raised with hands and the number of times raised PF for each. This is nice because I get to see what their PFR standards are and not just the %. Of course, blind steals and other situations will result in PFR with weak hands sometimes, but it is still helpful to have. As it stands, I export only that stat to notes. Everything else is already in PAHUD.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:54 PM

Any way to implement a mucked hand display feature for Stars, too?

Also, a must-have is some type of expedited formatting for copying the range formats from one stat to another -- i spent 2 hours simply copying the range formatting from my Party 10max to Party 9max, and Stars 10 and 9 max.

Lastly, I'd suggest perhaps some way, in the Stars layout manager to be able to view the "dummy" background as the one Stars uses when you select the NO IMAGES feature. I HATE Stars images and always turn them off...but when you do that, the player name boxes are in different location, so I had to simply guess where I wanted to position my stats, and do it by trial and error.

Great work!
Old 07-17-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any way to implement a mucked hand display feature for Stars, too?

Also, a must-have is some type of expedited formatting for copying the range formats from one stat to another -- i spent 2 hours simply copying the range formatting from my Party 10max to Party 9max, and Stars 10 and 9 max.

Lastly, I'd suggest perhaps some way, in the Stars layout manager to be able to view the "dummy" background as the one Stars uses when you select the NO IMAGES feature. I HATE Stars images and always turn them off...but when you do that, the player name boxes are in different location, so I had to simply guess where I wanted to position my stats, and do it by trial and error.

Great work!

[/ QUOTE ]

ignore first part of question: i just saw mucked cards for stars too!
Old 07-17-2005, 09:56 PM

I plan on adding a feature for duplicating layouts, so you make your 10 Max layout and it will translate to your 9 and 6 max layouts. I'm not sure if this will make it into the next version or not.

I am going to add an option for a Stars layout with the images disabled. This will make it into the next version.