Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-30-2005, 02:32 AM

Default Gold Players Club (PP)

I'm thinking about doing the deposit trick starting Jan 1 to get 6000 points each week and make 50k points to be a gold member. I generate about 5k points / month normally, so this means I'll have to keep doing the deposit trick just to maintain gold membership. Are there any benefits to this? Yes, I know, beanies.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:44 AM

Default Re: Gold Players Club (PP)

Well if you start accumulating points on Jan 1 you won't be upgraded to Gold until March, but I think it's worth it. Party keeps saying they are going to have their bonuses clear based on how many party points you acquire not rake hands in the future. If they actually do this it will mean that you'll clear bonuses twice as fast.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:00 PM

But if you continually withdraw money you are less likely to be offered the bonus in the first place, no?

I assume that by "the deposit trick" you plan on deposit, deposit, deposit, wait, withdraw?
Old 12-30-2005, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But if you continually withdraw money you are less likely to be offered the bonus in the first place, no?

I assume that by "the deposit trick" you plan on deposit, deposit, deposit, wait, withdraw?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think what MexKrax is alluding to is the trend at Party (in recent months) to give bonuses in this format: "earn xxxx Party Points, we will give you $xxx" instead of the same-old "play 700 raked hands, we will give you $100".

So when someone is at Gold level for the 2nd quarter 2006 after doing a lot of $500 deposits and keeping each deposit in Party for 8 days (which then credits the person with 1,000 bonus Party Points) in the first quarter 2006, he/she can get the 2x points faster for those "PP ---> cash bonus" promotions.

Example:

"If you earn 2020 regular Party Points, receive $70"
"If you earn 4240 regular Party Points, receive $170"

Old thread on this:

Monthly Party Bonus Pop-Up

So a Gold level would earn 2x regular Party Points than Blue level players... but of course, that seems to be the only BIG advantage the Gold level player has so far.........

* CalvinTy
Old 12-30-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
think what MexKrax is alluding to is the trend at Party (in recent months) to give bonuses in this format: "earn xxxx Party Points, we will give you $xxx" instead of the same-old "play 700 raked hands, we will give you $100".

So when someone is at Gold level for the 2nd quarter 2006 after doing a lot of $500 deposits and keeping each deposit in Party for 8 days (which then credits the person with 1,000 bonus Party Points) in the first quarter 2006, he/she can get the 2x points faster for those "PP ---> cash bonus" promotions.

Example:

"If you earn 2020 regular Party Points, receive $70"
"If you earn 4240 regular Party Points, receive $170"

Old thread on this:

Monthly Party Bonus Pop-Up

So a Gold level would earn 2x regular Party Points than Blue level players... but of course, that seems to be the only BIG advantage the Gold level player has so far.........

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Party changes the bonus points requirements based on your level. OFr example if Gold clears twice as fast, they can make the requirements twice as much.