Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Anyone in here tried crystal meth?

Meth is the scariest drug I've ever experienced. I've never done heroin, so I can't speak to that, I've never injected anything, and I've only smoked rock once, but - with those conditions - meth is horrifying. Meth is a gross drug, based solely on what its made from. Its all downhill from there.

I'm not gonna repeat everything that's been said already, but here's a couple of my experiences. Meth steals lives. It becomes the point of your life. Its wholly possible to be a "normal," professional junkie, who needs H to get through their day, but is able to have a "day" if they get their fix. I've known a couple. I've never known a tweaker (as meth heads are often known) to lead a normal life. I had a fling with meth for about 3 months. I was 6'5, and I was already a stick at 165 pounds, but when I finally got off the stuff, I weighed a crisp 140. Kicking the habit was the hardest thing I've ever done, but when one of my best friends ran his motorcycle into the back of a car at a stoplight, doing 60 mph, and killed himself and the guy riding with him, I woke up.

So, if the plan is to "experiment," I'm not gonna preach. But if you ever worry that you're making meth a habit, get help.

On the upside, once again, Mr Hand is perfectly on point.

yasher