Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2003, 05:37 PM

Default pokerstars makes a big deal about a $111 cashout

i recently refer a friend to play at that site and he in turn loan me some chips to play on.i play for a few hours on saturday night and decided to cashout for 111 because i needed the money in the next couple of days. we exchange email serveral times today to see if they can get it to me in 2 days vs 3, they politely decline. i had this other friend of mine who transfer me some chips at paradisepoker during one of their deposit promos. anyways,i email their support to see if the transfer qualify. they said no(i didnt think it did anyways)but to my surprise they said as a goodwill gesture they will give me the bonus. too bad they arent the top site anymore. their customer service was really great and helpful. i want to end this post with pokerstars did not do anything wrong. since they stated that they are allowed up to 72 hours to do neteller cashouts. just mad they wont give me a break and send it to me in 2 days.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:18 PM

Default Re: pokerstars makes a big deal about a $111 cashout

Its been my experience with Pokerstars cashouts to Neteller that I usually receive them in 24 hours. They allow themselves 72 hours but generally done much quicker.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:21 PM

pokerstars makes a big deal about a $111 cashout

They aren't making a big deal about it. They are treating you just as they treat everyone else. It has also been my experience that it doesn't take nearly 72 hours to get your money.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:59 PM

Yeah I'd have to agree with everyone else. The main reason for this is just so they cover their a$$. You are correct though that Paradise has fan-tas-great customer service (IMHO, so does stars, they were just following company policy in this case).

jHE
Old 09-01-2003, 08:12 PM

it seems to me that YOU are making a big deal about the $111...not stars.
also, you should probably not have the money in there in the first place if you need it for other things.

i usually receive the transfer into my neteller account within 24 hours (i think i typically get it on the same day if it's a business day...weekends and holidays seem to take a little longer in my experience).
i'[ve never had to wait 72 hours....or anything close to that.
getting the money from neteller into my bank account can be a 3-4 day deal sometimes.