Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2004, 06:33 PM

Default TT UTG. Fold this Turn?

The Bike $3/$6

Again, I've been pretty aggressive all night and *usually* showing down good hands.

Bellzz has T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] UTG

I raise and get one caller. (I think I get more raise happy why I play live with any good hand) Guess my raises are starting to be respected. Flop is A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

It looked like this guy was going to check the flop so I bet and get called.

Turn is a K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet and get raised. OK.. I'm behind here and I need to catch a J that not a [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and *maybe* not a [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] If I catch a T I have no clue where I'm at. especially since I had the red tens. This person has been fairly passive and I haven't seen him raise draws. I figure I'm so far behind and I only have 2 good outs and even then I'll prolly chop.

So.. I fold. He shows T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].

Oh well, was this fold correct in this small pot facing calling the turn bet and the river bet.

Thanx,

bellzz