Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: favourite movie rants

[ QUOTE ]
Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-29-2005, 12:52 PM

a couple more:

[ QUOTE ]
They [censored] YOU at the drive-thru, okay? They [censored] YOU at the drive-thru! They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got [censored]! They know you're not gonna turn around and go back, they don't care. So who gets [censored]? Ol' Leo Getz! Okay, sure! I don't give a [censored]! I'm not eating this tuna, okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a [censored] big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of [censored] fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the [censored] you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing [censored] junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, [censored] up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-29-2005, 12:54 PM

You see, according to Cocteau's plan I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green jello all over my body reading playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener".
Old 12-29-2005, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
War's over. Wormer dropped the big one.

What? "Over"?

Did you say "over"?

Nothing's over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans
bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell, no!

-Germans?
-Forget it, he's rolling.

And it ain't over now.

'Cause when the going gets tough...

(Patriotic instrumental music)

the tough get going! Who's with me?

Let's go! Come on!

(Bluto screaming)

(Tense instrumental music)

What the [censored] happened
to the Delta l used to know?

Where's the spirit?

Where's the guts?

This could be the greatest night
of our lives...

but you're gonna let it be the worst.

"We're afraid to go with you, Bluto.
We might get in trouble."

(Shouting) Just kiss my ass from now on.

Not me! l won't take this!
Wormer is a dead man!

-Marmalard: dead! Neidermeyer--
-Dead.

Bluto's right.

Psychotic...

but absolutely right.

[/ QUOTE ]