Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Rhino Trip Report (with Chica)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not exactly sure why everyone seems so rabid to F this chick. I can let it marinate.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, really, you can't. Read Dr Dom's thread again. Letting it marinate could have disastrous consequences.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I've definitely read his threads. Several times.

I think being chill about it is a fine line though....but many people seem to be advocating a much more aggressive stance with her when we went out. That could be fine too. Either way I can't get together with her for another week. So I'm trying to look at the upside of it, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 11-08-2005, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
many people seem to be advocating a much more aggressive stance with her when we went out

[/ QUOTE ]
The thing is, your aggression factor is 0.

For another stupid poker analogy, you check-folded the nuts when your opponent pushed.

Like I said on AIM, the stripper probably worked out incredibly for you, if you had recognized the opportunity. After the dance and her "confusion," she was all juiced up sexually, a ridiculous amount of hormones rushing through her. This is when you give her a strong kiss, and the juxtaposition of the scrippa's sensuality and the primal sexual aggression that only a man can deliver will drive her absolutely insane.

Then the thread could be titled "How I pwnt a freak."
Old 11-08-2005, 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yugo, I thought I told you that this chick wants to [censored]. I hope its not too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exactly sure why everyone seems so rabid to F this chick. I can let it marinate.

Besides, I'll be in Amsterdam for a week starting Wednesday so I'll have other things on my mind, [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cool, but this will not work out. She's hot and ready, and you're gonna leave it - she's gonna feel cheapened and disposable unless you do some fancy AIM work and explain exactly why you can't see her ASAP.

Also, I read this girl as quite sweet and actually new to sex, but in a definite experimental phase (what you think Yug, am I waaaaaaaaaaay off or what?), and sounds like could be a cool thing to continue with. (I don't know why, I keep thinking Vince Vaughn and the hot redhead in Wedding Crashers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Just make sure you learn from your mistake here.

Mistakes are fine, not learning from them isn't.

I'm not criticising, by the way. I think it sounds fun, you had fun, and you aren't failing here, you're just not getting the most from it.

Good luck and have fun in Amsterdam [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2005, 05:27 AM

that's it...you've inspired me. I'm definitely getting a myspace account. I hope it works out for you, but, in any case, you've had an interesting experience.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yugo, I thought I told you that this chick wants to [censored]. I hope its not too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

Besides, I'll be in Amsterdam for a week starting Wednesday so I'll have other things on my mind, [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]
Because her pussy was wet and she was ready to go! That stripper set you up really nice, I hope you tipped her well.

Was there much physical contact during the date? You probably could have put your hands all over her during the lap dance.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think being chill about it is a fine line though....but many people seem to be advocating a much more aggressive stance with her when we went out.

[/ QUOTE ]
You didn't have to bend her over in the parking lot, but you definitely should have made some sexual contact, which a hug generally is not. Instead of making a sexual advance, you gave her a brotherly hug and then chatted on the phone. Not the direction in which you want to be heading.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:18 AM

We need to set up some sort of competition between Yugo and Snowball. I suggest Dominic come up with some sort of Olympic-like events in picking up hotties and we see which of our intrepid hormonally challenged individuals steps up.

(for those of you who may not have seen it)

Part 2
Old 11-08-2005, 12:07 PM

the girl takes you to a [CENSORED] STRIP CLUB for a first meeting, there is some HOT ASS RUBBING GOING ON, and you HUG GOODNIGHT??!?!?!?!?
Old 11-08-2005, 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the girl takes you to a [CENSORED] STRIP CLUB for a first meeting, there is some HOT ASS RUBBING GOING ON, and you HUG GOODNIGHT??!?!?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well what do you expect from a forum where [censored] like this gets passed around as advice:
[ QUOTE ]

yeah, I have faith in Yugo, this was like in poker when you fold to a resteal to set up stacking them next time.

NH.

[/ QUOTE ]

laughably bad, just awful.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:19 PM

Part three needs to take place in a hotel room with this girl and a hooker.