Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Night 1 Trip Report (long/no content)

Miscellaneous crap in BLACK
Gambooling stories in RED
Eating/Drinking in BLUE

To Vegas from Slacker’s perspective:

Las Vegas airport is a zoo on Thursday night around 5:30. Tip: Don’t even think about a cab, [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img], the lines were way too long at 6:00pm. Get a shuttle (cheaper if you buy it round trip). If you have the dollahs or there are a bunch of you, the limos are way faster.

We were staying at the Frontier (pretty much a dump), but it was at the South end of the strip, so was the first stop for the Shuttle. Slacker thought we got 1st stop because he told the driver to go there first. Since the driver spoke no English, doubtful the comment had any affect.

We rolled into the Frontier lobby and were greeted by Yugo, Greekhaus and TheUsher. <font color="red">They had just gotten off of the phone with Daliman who informed them of Raptor’s $12K beating at the hands of the Wynn Black Jack tables. That’s right, he dropped 12 LARGE within about 45 minutes of landing in Vegas! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Irieguy had arranged a room in Treasure Island’s Kahunaville for dinner, drinks, holla-fest, drinks, etc. and we didn’t want to be late. Usher discovered that Raptor had actually secured a comp room at the Wynn (you drop $12K in less than an hour and they do that for you), so he went to room up with Raptor. That left Yugo, JohhnyBeef, GrekeHaus and SuitedSixes in a suite. Since Slacker had a suite to himself, Sixes decided to stay there instead of sleep on the floor with Yugo. Sixes looks nothing like Giga, so Yugo wasn’t too sad…..

Kahunaville for Dinner – Thursday evening (Slacker/Yugo perspective):

Sixes and Slacker arrived in Kahunaville to be greeted by: IrieGuy, Zen, SkipperBob, Daliman, his friend Don, JohnnyBeef, Raptor, and TheUsher. Yugo and Greek were there as well, and John Hurst showed up just prior to dinner. Hollas all around and a few SHIP ITS and we all sat down to...well...drink!

SkipperBob can’t wait to commence with the Commie pinkie [censored] bashing and says upon our arrival: ‘Yugo, I got the umbrella in my drink for you...’ Well, being the good sport and flaming gay Serbian that he is, Yugo one ups him by putting it over his ear for the rest of dinner while offering to sit in his lap to ‘keep him company. That made SkipperBob sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]...

Raptor looks exactly like his pic on-line (he was even wearing the same shirt and hat), JohnnyBeef was funnier in person than he is on 2+2, Irie and Zen are great guys to talk poker with. SkipperBob is the elder statesman of the group and has more common sense than the rest of us combined. Greek was hilarious when he spoke (rarely). Usher, Raptor, and Yugo pretty much look like they still have “Class of ‘05” soaped on the rear windows of their Mom’s minivan.

John Hurst revealed his PP SN to be someone who has pwned Irie, Zen and others in the $109’s and above (not to mention Yugo throughout his 400 in 4 days quest last weekend). But they sure knew who he was and are now on a mission of revenge... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
<font color="blue">
Sixes and Slacker ordered 2 Coronas each (the J9o of beers according to Irie and AJs – with lime - according to Yugo) and continued to do so several times prior to ordering dinner. SkipperBob and Slack had the crab cakes and they were fantastic! The rice and vegetables were perfect and no cakes could have been better prepared. Sixes had “The Best Damn Mashed Potatoes Ever” with some meat and vegetables and loved it. Greek had the Kahuna Burger…apparently it really is ‘a tasty burger.’ Yugo had some gay salad crap…wtf_pwn3d.
</font>
Can’t say what the others had…they can add that to this thread. Highly recommend Kahunaville in any case, great food and if you can figure out the bill, prices weren’t too bad either.

Sidenote on Dali: he looks a bit different than his pictures, but he sounds and acts just as posters who’ve met him in person describe. Two things quickly become obvious: 1) he’s not nearly as big of a prick as some people might think – he’s a very nice guy, [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] 2) he complains about bad beats and massages his e-penis in person almost as much as he does online... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Couple more rounds of drinks and SkipperBob was telling stories about Irie and his buddy printing up $20 bills in his garage as a kid on an old Canon copier. Long story short: Things were going swimmingly all night long. Thousands of dollars of Monopoly cash spread out drying on the garage floor. Looked great! Irie and his buddy had dreams of purchasing faux pearls for girls (they were too young to do them a real pearl necklace), drinks and meals for their pals and whatever else 16 year old donks do with fake money. Maybe something along the lines of banging said girls on top of their piles and piles of worthless twenties. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

They had to get the loot out before the Rents woke up, and it was turning light outside. Slowly they open the garage door to the rising sun. Squinting around in the bright light, they started scooping the blue bills into sacks.

Wait….. Blue Bills?? Wtf_pwn3d!!?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Seems that the light in the garage gave the appearance of the right shade of color for money, but in natural light it more resembled SkipperBob’s golf pants. Picture nice turquoise blue with streaks of indigo – polyester naturally. Since neither of them had actually ever seen (much less earned) a real $20 bill, they had nothing to compare them to and thought they were soon to be rich….

That is the short story, SkipperBob will have to embellish……..

Daliman wanted to pay the check with a credit card since he had participated in the “Great Raptor Blackjack Meltdown” earlier and was running low on spending money. He gathered up cash from each of us and started counting when the bill came. Why SkipperBob put him in charge is beyond us…b/c it took Dali a bajillion years to figure out the damn bill [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. Finally, cash in one hand, check in the other, Dali realized that he was really, really short. Not only that, he hadn’t collected enough money from the guys... A few more $20’s from here and there and the bill was paid, while everyone wondered how such a bill paying MOERON could possibly beat the $215s. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The Imperial Palace (Slacker’s perspective):

We left Treasure Island and walked over to the Imperial Palace without SkipperBob who was headed over to Iries’ place to “profit online” for a while or so he said. We all knew better. It was past his 7:00pm bed-time by a good 2 hours and he was fading fast. He had to call a cab b/c he had missed the Gramper Shuttle back to the home. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Felt good to get up and wander around and not too bad of a walk. To get there, you go through a Karaoke bar. Look carefully and you’ll see Daliman’s picture on the Hall of Fame. The picture is at eye-level for Dali, so you have to sit on the floor to actually see it. I hear he does a terrific “Endless Love”, but there was gamboooling to do so we didn’t linger.
<font color="red">
The entire clump of 2+2ers surrounded a craps table for what Irie termed a “Bankroll Rejuvination Session”. Beef, Slack and Sixes had no clue about the game, but watched Raptor toss dice for a while. The rest of them kept tossing about chips, watching them disappear, then exchanging more huns for more disappearing chips. Fascinating! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sixes found it odd that some of the best poker players around insisted on playing games that they couldn’t possibly win... Greek, Yugo, Slack and JB agreed so we headed upstairs to play poker. On the way, Slack dropped $40 that his mom had given him to bet for her on a Roulette wheel. He cornered two bets of $20 each and promptly lost his Mom’s BR. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

The Imperial poker room is small, about 10 tables. They were starting a $110 buy-in NL game w/re-buy! No way! and had a couple of 2/4 HE tables going. JB bought into the NL cash game there. Sixes played 2/4 HE as did Yugo, so Slacker (who had never played a live game of cards in his life), played 2/4 at a different table.

Interesting to watch a total noob (that would be Slacker). Why do people fold around to you when you bet more than allowed out of position or out of turn? Every time the dealer had to correct Slack’s bets, he won the blinds and any bets left laying around by accident! Sounds like a system that just might work...

Amy was the waitress (hottie) and she served just the poker room. She was actually pretty hot. Kind of a “Butter Face”, but her outfit was arranged correctly...Coronas were quick and cold. Very +EV service at the Imperial. Friendly players as well. Yugo apparently was at a table with two online poker players who were ‘into online poker strategy message boards’ while they both knew more about Bill Fillmaff than Yugo, apparently neither had any clue that 2+2 really is the only board one would ever need to strategize on...and it’s not even close – John Hurst can see why I’m sure, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

JB and whoever else was playing the 1/2 NL game busted out at some point about the time that Usher and a couple of others came upstairs to round us up. Time to head for the Scrippas!
</font>
Road to Sin (from Yugo’s perspective)

So the craps posse comes and gets us from our sweet, sweet limit hold ‘em grind and we find out they prospered. <font color="red"> Apparently at one point TheUsher has like a couple Gs out on the don’t pass line and several others in our group are betting the don’t pass heavily. On the other side of the table the guy who’s throwin’ dice has like 20 bucks on the pass [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. Didn’t seem like a good omen until Mr. $20 bill ya’ll threw a 7...SHIP IT BATCHES!?!?! EHOT! Even Raptor has a mini-comeback of like 2k.</font>

So…everyone is ready to head out and Suited/Slacker (the married couple) decide that BUCK NEKKID BIG BOOOTAY SCRIPPAS are not the greatest idea ever...and go somewhere to play some sort of crappy poker or something. Luckily, the rest of our plucky group had their heads on straight and it is decided to go to Sin. Only problem is, where the f*ck is Raptor?!?! One car of Irie/Zen/Dali/Don goes ahead and Yugo/House/Usher wander around the Palace trying to find him…let’s see, where would a 19 year old wearing flip flops, shorts and some dork T-Shirt be duckin’ us? THE KARAOKE BAR!!! Sure enough, Raptor is there with John Hurst who has this cute blonde he’s mackin’…she is bangin in all the right places….while Rap is spittin’ game at this skanky chick who looks younger than him, [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ! EHOT?!

So, we have to wait while Rap’s batch sings a song (ugh it was bad…). What was hilarious was that he totally ignored her singing...talking with us instead…and then after she’s done she walks up to him and like sucks his face for 5 minutes before releasing him and we’re set to get a cab to Sin with pimp daddy Hurst in tow.

BLISSFUL SIN

We arrive and since it’s Thursday, the place is not too crowded but there are plenty of scrippas to choose from. Irie and Zen already have big, phat asses grinding up and down on ‘em and the rest of us quickly settle in for drinks, anticipating all the breastessess [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] we’ll soon be all up ons…as soon as Irie has a moment to collect himself he immediately makes sure Rap (or should I saw Ramond Rice, [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) has his first scrippa experience:

He orders up a fine chick who looked nice and young....she took to Raptor immediately and was attached to him the rest of the night. Some say it was b/c of his doey eyes, others b/c he was overpaying for everything, perhaps it was just b/c Raptor exudes this ‘SHIP IT BATCHES!’ aura that honiez can’t resist.

Sidenote on TheUsher: this dude is like a f*ckin’ cold, silent killer…he just sits, laid back, completely at ease and chill..doesn’t say [censored], but then BAM! when it’s on (craps, blackjack, scrippas, poker, etc) he’s all up in it hardcore. He doesn’t just go to a craps table to gamble.he goes there to dominate – you can see it in his eyes. Anyway, he’s complaining no scrippas are coming up to him so I send one over who look deliciously flexible and to my pleasant surprise he orders me up a couple dances from cinnamon:green eyes, red, fiery hair...and [censored] legs she could put to work. Best lap dance I’ve had yet in my short career. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

At various points Zen and Dali keep disappearing into whatever blackhole they have and come back with fat smiles on their faces…JohnnyBeef has already started the ‘I can’t believe I’m spending my whole bankroll on strippers...someone make me stop..wait...no...BeefCake must have dances from the hottest and sluttiest chicks 24/7 b/c he’s the greatest and a HUGE STUD!!!’

Oh, and just so no one gets the wrong idea ‘bout House, he’s pwning the biggest titties in the whole place like no other...then at some point some random scrippa sits down on his lap….he’s not all that interested in her I guess so he basically stonewalls her but she keeps on being aggressive and grindin’ hard...at some point I’m standing next to them talking to someone or something and his scrippa reaches over and almost completely rips my pants completely off [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ... she’s reaching *way* down (on the wrong side though [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])…..apparently this gets her way too excited (what can I say) and she proceeds to like get even rougher with House and bites his neck like a f*ckin’ vamp! Well, Greek wasn’t really in the mood as I said and had to like physically remove her from his lap.

Anwyay...I was able to somehow get my scrippa to sit in my lap for no extra monetary compensation for like a full hour just by working some magic with my hands...Salt Cracka needs to put that ish in his guide b/c having an extra hour of grindin’ (even if it isn’t full lap dance craziness) is +gangsta [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]....oh...meanwhile, Rap’s chick has like given him her number, her full name, her favorite carebear, her panties, and several diseases I’m pretty sure….[censored]’ life luckbox….no wonder Suited hates him [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Wynn Pwnage

So, we gets cabs and stuff…and Raptor has a comped room at the Wynn due to droppin’ like 9k there earlier or something ridiculous. TheUsher and I plan to stay in his suite, so the three of us show up with our luggage – Usher has this huge suitcase that is really heavy and it’s like 6:30 am and we’re all havin trouble carrying it. Anyway, I take a turn and the damn handle breaks...oops...so we’re slaving away trying to get this thing to our room...but first Rap has to go to the VIP spot and talk with his own personal assistant who is going to show him around. It was about this time I realized ...

I’m in the Wynn, following around a 19 year old who is in flip flops, baseball cap, has shaggy hair (and getting a text message every minute from that scrippa from 30 minutes ago…) and looks about 12….struggling with this crappy luggage and not looking up to Wynn’s dress codes myself…all while he’s the only one in the damn place being personally attended to by a VIP assistant!?!?! I have to say…the whole scene was so surreal and imprinted in my brain.

Damn Vegas is Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SHIP IT!

Yugoslav
Old 06-10-2005, 11:59 PM

Default Re: Night 1 Trip Report (long/no content)

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and just so no one gets the wrong idea ‘bout House, he’s pwning the biggest titties in the whole place like no other...then at some point some random scrippa sits down on his lap….he’s not all that interested in her I guess so he basically stonewalls her but she keeps on being aggressive and grindin’ hard...at some point I’m standing next to them talking to someone or something and his scrippa reaches over and almost completely rips my pants completely off [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ... she’s reaching *way* down (on the wrong side though [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])…..apparently this gets her way too excited (what can I say) and she proceeds to like get even rougher with House and bites his neck like a f*ckin’ vamp! Well, Greek wasn’t really in the mood as I said and had to like physically remove her from his lap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, that scrippa was annoying. I told her I wasn't interested but she wouldn't leave me alone. Then out of nowhere, she attacks me! I can only hope she's been vacinated.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:10 AM

Sounds awesome cant wait for the rest.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:34 AM

great read - thanks! looking forward to chapter 2....
Old 06-11-2005, 12:57 AM

Now that is a trip report.

Good job and sounds like fun.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:22 AM

yugo will you post the next chapter in english please? not too many of us speak bosnian or what ever the hell language it is that includes the words batches and ship it in every sentence.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yugo will you post the next chapter in english please? not too many of us speak bosnian or what ever the hell language it is that includes the words batches and ship it in every sentence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh . . you're right Johnny. It's the same as being right there with him. For those of you who haven't met Yugo, he actually says HOLLA and SHIP IT at the end of every sentence.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:57 AM

You are the trip report master.
Old 06-11-2005, 03:56 AM

Didn't you get to see me sing?
Old 06-11-2005, 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't you get to see me sing?

[/ QUOTE ]

it was quite breathtaking

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]&lt;----dali the choirboy