Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: crypto software is priceless - watch this BS

bump [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 01:07 PM

Reminds me of misclicking and entering an Omaha tourney (10+1) on party. As the cards were in the air, I was googling Omaha strategy. Of course, I won the whole thing. Party is so rigged.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:02 PM

This has to be a joke. I am not biting...

Gojacketz
Old 08-25-2005, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Duck please explain what your avatar is about.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a reference to the EURO 2004 Finals (Soccer) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

"One of the first questions Swedish coach Tommy Soderberg was asked at a press conference after their game with Italy last week was if they would strike a deal with Denmark to tie their game 2-2. Italy was to play Bulgaria and Denmark take on Sweden in the final games of group C. Even if Italy was to beat Bulgaria, a 2-2 tie would send both Sweden and Denmark to the quarterfinals on goal differentials, thereby eliminating Italy.

Guess what ? Italy did beat Bulgaria 2-1 and Denmark-Sweden - you guessed it - a 2-2 draw ! Sweden actually equalized with just a minute to go in the game. You can bet the Italians are going to be up in arms at this seemingly apparent collusion between the scandinavian neighbors. Italian television was actually given permission to install two extra cameras behind the goals to catch any game-fixing on tape !"
Old 08-25-2005, 07:40 PM

Default take the over on me posting again

this pretty much makes me look like a knucklehead - even worse i won at this stupid table without knowing the game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: take the over on me posting again

I bet you 3-1 that this guy went apeshit in the chat box after this hand.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Duck please explain what your avatar is about.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a reference to the EURO 2004 Finals (Soccer) [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

"One of the first questions Swedish coach Tommy Soderberg was asked at a press conference after their game with Italy last week was if they would strike a deal with Denmark to tie their game 2-2. Italy was to play Bulgaria and Denmark take on Sweden in the final games of group C. Even if Italy was to beat Bulgaria, a 2-2 tie would send both Sweden and Denmark to the quarterfinals on goal differentials, thereby eliminating Italy.

Guess what ? Italy did beat Bulgaria 2-1 and Denmark-Sweden - you guessed it - a 2-2 draw ! Sweden actually equalized with just a minute to go in the game. You can bet the Italians are going to be up in arms at this seemingly apparent collusion between the scandinavian neighbors. Italian television was actually given permission to install two extra cameras behind the goals to catch any game-fixing on tape !"

[/ QUOTE ]

thats awesome. great avatar.
Old 08-26-2005, 04:00 AM

Default Re: take the over on me posting again

Now that we have all made fun of you, I want to give you credit for coming back and 'fessing up.

You are definitely not the first to not know what game is played online, as was amply demonstrated in this thread, but making a complaint about it may not be your smartest move ever.

But hey, this is all about entertainment, and I bet you generated many a good laugh!
Old 08-26-2005, 07:11 AM

i am a NL HE player. often, when i am at party/skins and have been at the tables for a length of time and come back to the lobby, the lobby is in in the PL area. i have joined many PL tables thinking they were NL and didnt notice it until i tried to raise my AA more than 3BB.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the over and under for the original poster to ever post here again? under his same handle

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT DOH didn't know he came back already. BTW I've done the same sh!t too. Except mine was worse. Playing a PLO High game also (and sometimes you'll see Real money PLO games with crazy action as if it were play money). Long story short I ran my 400 to 3500 but didn't see it in my account. Course I called and was told that they don't payout play money tables [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]