Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-01-2005, 09:04 PM

Default BOS Poker sign up bonus?

I just wanted to get the first post here. Well, not really...okay, sort of...anyway...

Has anyone signed up at BOSPoker.com? Their sign-up bonus is advertised as 25%. It's possible I'm just inept, but I couldn't find any T&C on their site. Any ideas?
Old 08-01-2005, 09:08 PM

Default Re: BOS Poker sign up bonus?

Sorry, I beat you to it!

I have never heard of that site, and can't find the T&C's either. I tried calling them, but their toll free # is not in service...
Old 08-01-2005, 09:12 PM

Punk!

Ditto on the number; the live support wasn't active, and no response in the eight hours since I e-mailed them.

The site is attached to BetonSports.com, which I believe is one of the biggest online sports betting sites. Seems like they're trying to be the next Bodog. Could eventually be a good site to nail wandering fish.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Punk!

Ditto on the number; the live support wasn't active, and no response in the eight hours since I e-mailed them.

The site is attached to BetonSports.com, which I believe is one of the biggest online sports betting sites. Seems like they're trying to be the next Bodog. Could eventually be a good site to nail wandering fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have maybe 6 players on in peek hours lol!!!!!

worse yet there support suxs!!!!

I put 300 on there once i saw the db. Then i went to play and the tables were empty. Then i realized it was saturday 6 pm on the ec, and i realized i had made a huge mistake. I cant understand how they have such little traffic, youd expect to see the sports betting suckers who are up a few bucks pop in and put some on the table. Instead there is no one go else where. Supriseingly, while there support suxs there cash outs are on your credit or debit card in a few hours. (they let you cash out by crediting your card, as long as you deposited via it. they have a low max on it though)
Old 08-03-2005, 04:14 AM

There's 3 or 4 BOS threads on the main page at theRX at the moment. I didn't read any of them but the common theme seems to be stiff book, deposit only, etc, etc.

I don't plan on sending a penny, before anyone here does I'd suggest taking the time to read them....