Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2003, 09:35 AM

Default I am going to A.C. tonight

I have a job interview at 4. I may even play a little poker. Just wondering if anyone will be around. Also, where's the best place to risk 200 bucks on thursday night?
Old 05-22-2003, 10:27 AM

Default look me up

Mat,

I sent you a pm. I plan on playing in the Trops small buy in tourney tonight. It starts at 7 15 and costs $30.

michael
Old 05-22-2003, 11:25 AM

Default Re: I am going to A.C. tonight

Wow, that will add a lot of credibility to the Borgata having Mat Sklansky as the head of the poker room! Good luck with the interview, hope it works out well [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 11:35 AM

I just want to clear this up before any rumors start. I'm only applying there as a bartender. My poker skills and knowledge are very limited and used for recreation purposes only. Which is too bad, considering my access to twoplustwo authors, but the truth nonetheless.

Now if anyone has leads on bartending jobs on the east coast, let me know. I'd try to be credible there as well.
Old 05-22-2003, 01:03 PM

Woops, knew that seemed too easy [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] . BTW, I understand that you probably spent some time to get a degree in mixology, but wouldnt you make more as a poker dealer? It also seems like it would be more enjoyable as it seems the bartenders I see there get treated like crap. If you do deal, and choose to deal poker, you would then have an easy path towards the aformentioned job [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]