Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Discussion I had last night........

I've J-walked before
Old 10-10-2005, 01:18 PM

You're such a hardass!
Old 10-10-2005, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

...I mean wtf, what kind of country is this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us think it's a pretty good country, in spite of a lot of things.

[ QUOTE ]

tons of traffic violations
weed
wager/wire act
tons of stuff under RICO laws
pos. of illegal weapons
pos. of lock picks
tax fraud (not major)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your traffic violations, mostly of the "moving" nature I'm assuming, often result in damage to property of others. And increases in not only your insurance rates, but mine. Oh, and the little thing of death to innocents. But, I suppose none of that ever enters your weed-clouded thoughts.

Weed, like alcohol, is OK if you use it in a responsible manner. Irresponsible behavior resulting from either weed or alcohol, when it has a detrimental effect on others, is not acceptable. Period.

Laws against betting via phone lines (internet or not) are in serious need of review by our elected whatevers. It's another of the "Do Not Touch For Fear Of Voter/Contributor Repercussion" subjects.

Rico violations, if you're serious and not just trying to impress everyone, will, I hope, result in your ass being put in a cell with a 6'-11", 340 lb., drooling roomie with a 14" johnson who finds you extremely attractive. Hourly.

I own guns. I think some of the present gun laws are dumb. I think too many gun laws go unenforced. In the hands of someone with your apparent, to me, mindset, firearms are extremely scary.

Lock picks, unless used by locksmiths, LEA, and maybe one or two others, can only mean, to me, you're a thief. In which case I refer you back to my thoughts about your new roomie.

Tax fraud is commited by thieves. Leading me back to the roomie. Tax Avoidance is a common, worthy pursuit. If you ain't findin' a way to fudge a little, you just ain't tryin' very hard.