Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2005, 02:29 AM

Default Re: My long-winded e-mail to Empire

[ QUOTE ]
They could have restructured the bonuses so that 'better' a player you were, the better the bonus. If your MGR since your last bonus is >= $0 or your MGR since your last bonus is < $0 but your accounts total lifetime MGR >= $0, you need 10 hands for every $. If your MGR since your last bonus is >$250, you only need 7 hands for every $, if your MGR since your last bonus is > $1000 then you only need 5 hands for every $. If your MGR since your last bonus is < $0 and your total MGR for the life of the account is < $0, then you need 15 hands for every $, same plus your total lifetime MGR is < -$10, then you need 20 hands for every $, same plus your total lieftime MGR is < -$20, then you need 25 hands per $, etc.... This would have the effect of making their base line 10 hands per $, reward players that have played for more than just bonuses and increase the requirements to the point where bonus whores would self prune themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all great. BUT the problem is their current bonus system, their system isnt allowing personlized bonuses (without a big hazzle) so this isnt an option. But of course if they had a better promotion system they should honor their big players with bigger bonuses and lesser customors with crap bonuses (one or two comeback offers, should also be part of a good system) .. but this isnt the case.. hopefully they could work on this and eveolve their software (thou not likely) but they could benefit greatly from such a feature...
Old 05-08-2005, 02:55 AM

Default Re: My long-winded e-mail to Empire

I'm happy because Empire is my main skin, so I can safely play this bonus, since my mgr will still be positive after it
Old 05-08-2005, 04:44 AM

Default Re: Kudos

I only had 13 cents on account. They can have it.
Old 05-08-2005, 07:52 AM

Default Bonus Whoring

Can anyone really be surprised that they closed these accounts? It was good while it lasted I guess for those of you that did it but I don't share this sense of outrage. You really can't blame them for banning bonus whores. And if you use a fake name to whore multiple sites/skins they have the right to confiscate your funds. It's all in the user agreement.

Sorry to be the naysayer here but what's the big deal?