Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 05:46 PM

Default For everyone who thinks online poker is rigged.

After playing a very bad session(As in I looked at my hand histories and was embarassed at the number of bad decisions I made because I didn't think is possible to do the wrong that many times in 300 hands), I used Turbo Texas Hold Em to help practice making decisions. I ran across this situation. One of the computer players had the Kh, 9d in the hole on two consecutive hands and hit quads with 1 king on the flop and running Kings on the turn and river.

Since several idiots post that this type of thing happening online is evidence that the games are rigged, I guess it is strong evidence that Bob Wilson rigged his software so that the computer players can benefit with all the fake money thay won off me in these hands too.

That's it. I'm never playing TTH again. The game is rigged.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: For everyone who thinks online poker is rigged.

[ QUOTE ]
After playing a very bad session(As in I looked at my hand histories and was embarassed at the number of bad decisions I made because I didn't think is possible to do the wrong that many times in 300 hands), I used Turbo Texas Hold Em to help practice making decisions. I ran across this situation. One of the computer players had the Kh, 9d in the hole on two consecutive hands and hit quads with 1 king on the flop and running Kings on the turn and river.

Since several idiots post that this type of thing happening online is evidence that the games are rigged, I guess it is strong evidence that Bob Wilson rigged his software so that the computer players can benefit with all the fake money thay won off me in these hands too.

That's it. I'm never playing TTH again. The game is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've seen tons of weird stuff B&M too.... but i don't that really settles the argument one way or another.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:01 PM

Thanks for not being one of the fools. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2005, 06:27 PM

i ran into flopped quads TWO HANDS IN A ROW. and of course i either flopped a full house or hit it on the turn in both hands. its weird how crap like this only happens to me on patrypoker. like 5 times in a row, in 2 days, having people go all in in front of me, i call with AA and lose atleast $50 each time. and ive only gotten 4 of a kind twice in like 15k-20k hands on partypoker, yet about 1 in 3 sessions i play somebody gets one. i have yet to get a straight flush on PP.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:12 PM

benb18a, I understand that it feel unfair that big hands always hit other people at a table, but not you. However, I am glad to tell you that u donīt need those hands to earn money at poker at all. Of course they will boost your winrate, but they is not a must if you want to earn a buck or two.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:59 PM

i know, its just so frustrating to watch $50+ go down the drain 5 straight times, with me being a 75%-84% favorite every time. and most of those sessions, i was playing damn good and making very good reads, laydowns etc. to me, losing huge pots when you have the best hand all in hurts my bankroll. the emotions that i feel must be like an nfl player scoring the go ahead TD with 5 seconds left in the superbowl, only to watch the opponents kick returner score a TD. and i dont play online tournaments anymore. the last 10 that ive played have all resulted in me being suckedout by the big stack.