Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

Utah,

Are ya'll swingers?

Curiously,
yasher
Old 12-01-2005, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol - it is my wife who asked and I find her stunning. She lacks confidence and I told her that a man is far more likely to be turned off my the confidence than the weight.

She has been chatting with a guy who she flirts with a ton. She said she would be afraid to meet him. I think it wouldnt matter with all the other killer qualities she has.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just became highly disturbed.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:16 PM

Utah,
You want your wife to flirt with this guy?

sco
Old 12-01-2005, 11:16 PM

i'm so confused and freakin out
Old 12-01-2005, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lets say you really liked a woman and you made a strong connection to her over email, phone, and IM and you too spend hours a night talking to her. Lets also say that she was your complete sexual fantasy and she would do the things to you in bed that you only dream about a woman doing and that would blow your doors off. Finally, you have seen a picture of her face and it is absolutely gorgeous.

The downside is that she is somewhat overweight. However, it doesnt seem to affect her and she is totally confident and at ease with herself.

Would her being overweight affect you and turn you off or would all the other things simply make it not matter?

[/ QUOTE ]

The only question is does it matter to you?

Why the hell do all these people come on here to see if they should be attracted to someone?

But, since you seem to need some sort of affirmation, I'd probably [censored] her.

PG

[/ QUOTE ]

NH sir!!
Old 12-01-2005, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol - it is my wife who asked and I find her stunning. She lacks confidence and I told her that a man is far more likely to be turned off my the confidence than the weight.

She has been chatting with a guy who she flirts with a ton. She said she would be afraid to meet him. I think it wouldnt matter with all the other killer qualities she has.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you boys like, you can go on inside, get yourselves something to drink, wash up, [censored] my wife, watch TV - anything you want. Mi casa es su casa. Just don't do anything the Good Lord wouldn't do.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just became highly disturbed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Y are U highly disturbed? He wants to let his wife get a little on the side more power to him. Mind U I could not do that but, more power to him.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:22 PM

Its okay to be turned off if someone is overweight. It doesnt make you insensitive. You might look past it since she turns you on in other ways, but it will bother you just like any other trait that turns you off will continue to bother you. If youre going to get serious with someone, you'll eventually have to face these things that bother you.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:23 PM

bones,

I need to get hilariously stoned and watch that movie again. Thanks for reminding me.

yasher
Old 12-01-2005, 11:24 PM

pm me your wife's number.