Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 07:04 PM

Default Re: The facebook

[ QUOTE ]

I really never have. When I am in the need of new women, I usually just shout at whatever girls I see at wal-mart or a cafe, or well anywhere I happen to be.

However, this myspace thing does seem like an effective means of getting ladies. I am going to investigate. I'll give a trip report.

Any tips dirk? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all hook ups are done through the internet. Mostly when I'm bored and drunk I'll get on MySpace and send messages to some hot girls living near me. I dunno, I find that the girls I bang from MySpace tend to be slightly hotter than girls I meet in real life. Since I can just message really hot girls, even if I strike out with 9 out of 10, it only took me like 5 minutes to send off those messages. The one super hot girl I get out of it is definitely worth it.

A lot of getting girls that seem "above you" is just about numbers. MySpace makes the numbers game much easier.
Old 11-25-2005, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I really never have. When I am in the need of new women, I usually just shout at whatever girls I see at wal-mart or a cafe, or well anywhere I happen to be.

However, this myspace thing does seem like an effective means of getting ladies. I am going to investigate. I'll give a trip report.

Any tips dirk? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all hook ups are done through the internet. Mostly when I'm bored and drunk I'll get on MySpace and send messages to some hot girls living near me. I dunno, I find that the girls I bang from MySpace tend to be slightly hotter than girls I meet in real life. Since I can just message really hot girls, even if I strike out with 9 out of 10, it only took me like 5 minutes to send off those messages. The one super hot girl I get out of it is definitely worth it.

A lot of getting girls that seem "above you" is just about numbers. MySpace makes the numbers game much easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, its the same on the street, all about numbers. However, the more I get shot down, the more effective my methods become.

I used to be successful around 1/7

no im at a strong 2/3 on average

This myspace thing seems quick. You from a big city, and have you learned how to "message" them without it starting off creepy or awkward?

any suggestions appreciated.

oh and i realize you didn't mean you only hook up with internet girls, i get the idea [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2005, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I agree, its the same on the street, all about numbers. However, the more I get shot down, the more effective my methods become.

I used to be successful around 1/7

no im at a strong 2/3 on average

This myspace thing seems quick. You from a big city, and have you learned how to "message" them without it starting off creepy or awkward?

any suggestions appreciated.

oh and i realize you didn't mean you only hook up with internet girls, i get the idea [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I live in the DC metro area, so there's tons and tons of girls.

It's pretty easy to tell which girls are down with just meeting up with random guys, so you don't really have to worry about being creepy. I usually just send a quick message with a couple things about their profile that I find interesting (music, tattoos, haircut, whatever). It's usually just a case of getting them to meet up in real life at a mall or restaurant or bar or something, then you get to put your real life moves on them. Hopefully by that point you've sent a couple messages back and forth and have a decent rapport going.

I dunno, like I said, I'm usually drunk when I send out initial message, so I'm probably much less charming than I think I am [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2005, 07:17 PM

how do you tell if they are up for getting together by their profile? is there a slutty box they can check that i need too look for or osmething?

blake
Old 11-25-2005, 08:18 PM

I have two facebook accounts - one from undergrad and one for law school. it's pretty sweet.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:20 PM

I dare someone to try to find peachy on facebook.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:20 PM

Clay Newman, UGA

This thread really makes me want to get Myspace
Old 11-25-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dare someone to try to find peachy on facebook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nuh uhh luv, she aint on facebook if mah recollection is right
Old 11-25-2005, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You people are talking like you've never met anyone in real life that you originally met on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i've heard that people do this, but i have no interest in it. meeting a girl through the internet is way too weird for me; think about it...if she's willing to bang you, imagine how many other guys she bangs during the week. i mean, i know it sucks to think about that sort of stuff, but if a girl is willing to meet up with some guy she's never met and have sex with him, i think it's fair to presuppose that she's pretty slutty.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:33 PM

Dave Deslauriers
University of Connecticut