Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Another Party Laugh... THEY DO HAVE A MARKETING TEAM!

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think this is correct since I have never played there except when clearing a bonus and I received the Make my day offer. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have whored party for the last 6 months (the full $100 bonus and no more hands afterwards) and I got offered the 30% up to $100 MKMYDAY bonus.
Old 10-08-2005, 02:38 PM

If Party didn't f- over their affilliates, they'd be making a ton more money than they are now. Rakeback keeps regular players on their skin.

--Dave.
Old 10-08-2005, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Party didn't f- over their affilliates, they'd be making a ton more money than they are now. Rakeback keeps regular players on their skin.

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

(iii) Offer any type of enticement of money or otherwise of monetary value or otherwise to potential Sub-Affiliates unless such enticements are approved in writing by us, including any so-called “rake-back” schemes where a proportion of the player’s rake is returned to the player in any form

How exactly did they f- affiliates over?

I mean I profit from rakeback, but if a site decides to try to stop it...its hard to say they are f/n me.

I mean thats like saying a cop is f/n you for writing a speeding ticket. Yeah we all do it, but its still against the rules.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

(iii) Offer any type of enticement of money or otherwise of monetary value or otherwise to potential Sub-Affiliates unless such enticements are approved in writing by us, including any so-called “rake-back” schemes where a proportion of the player’s rake is returned to the player in any form

How exactly did they f- affiliates over?

I mean I profit from rakeback, but if a site decides to try to stop it...its hard to say they are f/n me.

I mean thats like saying a cop is f/n you for writing a speeding ticket. Yeah we all do it, but its still against the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

except rakeback isn't breaking any rules.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think this is correct since I have never played there except when clearing a bonus and I received the Make my day offer. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have whored party for the last 6 months (the full $100 bonus and no more hands afterwards) and I got offered the 30% up to $100 MKMYDAY bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play there all the time (i.e. don't whore, though I of course run the bonii) and I have to play ~11000 hands to win $75. Hurray for me!

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

-bb.