Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-01-2005, 02:20 PM

Default About the mega-affils who initially offered Party RB...?

So immediately after the split, when many of the mega-affil's were touting the fact that they hoped to soon have "deals" in place with Party for officially-sanctioned RB, I had a few friends who signed up under This is the Nuts to take advantage.

Come first payment period, TITN claimed that they weren't receiving any commission for all of the new players they had signed up during the frenzied free-for-all period, and therefore they couldn't pay. I'm interested in knowing what exactly happened...was it simply that Party turned off their individual trackers (so they couldn't work out how much to pay each player, and therefore just made up a little white lie about not receiving commission at all), or was it actually the case that Party decided not to give them any commission on the avalanche of new players they signed up (some under dubious 'second-account' circumstances)? I told my friends I suspect the former, but really am not sure.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Re: About the mega-affils who initially offered Party RB...?

I made created an account with TITN during this time and was paid for October. At the end of Novemeber, I sent them an e-mail asking about signing up a friend, and they responded saying that they had paid out of their pockets for October and no one would be getting paid for November. Obviously, I wish they had let me know earlier because I lost one whole month of RB. Oh well, that account is now closed.

But, I also would like to know what exactly happened.
Old 12-01-2005, 02:54 PM

Alot of REALLY shady stuff was going on and alot of the players got screwed.. Regardless, if you signed up under an affiliate, believe me, they are still getting paid for your play.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alot of REALLY shady stuff was going on and alot of the players got screwed.. Regardless, if you signed up under an affiliate, believe me, they are still getting paid for your play.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what I'm understanding you to say is that you believe TITN's line about not getting paid for those players anymore was a complete fabrication on their part?
Old 12-01-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what I'm understanding you to say is that you believe TITN's line about not getting paid for those players anymore was a complete fabrication on their part?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are our competition, but it doesn't make sense that they would screw people over; at least now. Why not wait until they get tons of signups and then do it? I can't say for certain that he didn't screw anybody over, but it would make business sense to wait to do it.

craig
Old 12-01-2005, 03:25 PM

Thanks, Craig -- perhaps Stox will post here to clear things up.

Based on your reply, however, you seem to be implying that you were never put in a similar position: i.e. had Party tell you that you weren't going to receive any commission for a certain segment of people who signed up under you.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe this was the case. TITN actually referred me to a new affiliate (which was nice and something he was not obligated to do). I would bet that his individual trackers were turned off and he did not want to go through the hassle/risk of getting PT screen shots from all the players.

Just my guess.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe this was the case. TITN actually referred me to a new affiliate (which was nice and something he was not obligated to do). I would bet that his individual trackers were turned off and he did not want to go through the hassle/risk of getting PT screen shots from all the players.

Just my guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

So judging from your previous comment about communications you received from them:

"At the end of Novemeber, I sent them an e-mail asking about signing up a friend, and they responded saying that they had paid out of their pockets for October and no one would be getting paid for November"

It appears that they were BS'ing their players at SOME point throughout this thing...
Old 12-01-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Regardless, if you signed up under an affiliate, believe me, they are still getting paid for your play.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have no idea, why do you shoot your mouth off?

TITN (and some others) had all their players signed up in those weeks removed from their account. They have recieved nothing for any of the accounts.

They decided to pay their players (so i've been told) for the period anyway. This was not a small amount of money, you can be sure.

Go back under the rock you crawled out from under.

Tuco.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It appears that they were BS'ing their players at SOME point throughout this thing...

[/ QUOTE ]

The only BS they pulled was not letting me know that I would not be getting paid for November until I contacted them close to the end of November.