Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2005, 06:28 PM

Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

[ QUOTE ]
im going to call her and offer to buy her an air matress. if she sais no and that I am controlling her life I guess I will have to end it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

why doesn't that guy buy it? or just sleep on the [censored] floor, the pansy.....if she's seriously expecting you to be ok with this dude, then you've already lost.....
Old 07-28-2005, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im going to call her and offer to buy her an air matress. if she sais no and that I am controlling her life I guess I will have to end it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

why doesn't that guy buy it? or just sleep on the [censored] floor, the pansy.....if she's seriously expecting you to be ok with this dude, then you've already lost.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude if you buy another guy a mattress so he doesn't sleep with you girlfriend then please get a group of your friends together as plead with them to kick your ass.

DUDE HE WANTS TO SLEEP IN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS BED AND YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BUY HIM AN AIR MATTRESS! SLAP YOURSELF AND WAKE THE HELL UP!
Old 07-28-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude if you buy another guy a mattress so he doesn't sleep with you girlfriend then please get a group of your friends together as plead with them to kick your ass.

DUDE HE WANTS TO SLEEP IN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS BED AND YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BUY HIM AN AIR MATTRESS! SLAP YOURSELF AND WAKE THE HELL UP!

[/ QUOTE ]

i support that statement 100%. also, i find it hilarious that other people trust their girlfriends so much. in the skinny dipping thread kurosh makes so many statements that make it 1000% obvious he DOESNT trust his girlfriend and then goes on to talk about the "trusting, loving, relationship they have" you obviously dont trust someone if you need to go ask a bunch of people on a message board if you should trust them. and by the way. pictures please.

rj
Old 07-28-2005, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is starting to sound a lot like the Cleveland-Lorreta-Quagmire
Old 07-28-2005, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is starting to sound a lot like the Cleveland-Lorreta-Quagmire

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Your search - Cleveland+Lorretta+Quagmire - did not match any documents.

[/ QUOTE ] ??????????
Old 07-29-2005, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Many guys/women dont stand up for themselves in situations like this. Which is A-Ok for me. A third of the girls Ive been with have had boyfriends and from my perspective, the only reason the girls were willing to sleep around, or at least mess around, was because they knew even if their BFs found out...it wouldnt matter, they would never stick up for themselves anyway. Its nice to be single sometimes. Do I care, no.

Im in a relationship right now and if my gf ever brought [censored] up like this...I would tell her, the guy can go [censored] himself and if he wants to stay anywhere it will be in a hotel. If she disaggrees, ditch the bitch. But Im the type that can stay emotionally unattactched to someone.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A third of the girls Ive been with have had boyfriends

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you've only been with three girls, just say it. We don't mind.
Old 07-29-2005, 11:51 PM

Because of this:

[ QUOTE ]
i think everyone's forgetting that it's a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!!! how much bootie calling is going to be going on in a LDR? it's not like OP can just call her up every so often and hook up. OP should cut all ties now.

[/ QUOTE ]

The OP really should just do this:

[ QUOTE ]
Im in a relationship right now and if my gf ever brought [censored] up like this...I would tell her, the guy can go [censored] himself and if he wants to stay anywhere it will be in a hotel.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you try to keep the rel going as described, you will keep thinking about her etc. etc. Dude, if she's ditching you because she's decided you're out of her league then it will REALLY get under her skin you ditch her first. Just say it isn't working out.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Forget it. Just tell her to make sure she's using protection and go off and find yourself a new woman.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Forget it. Just tell her to make sure she's using protection and go off and find yourself a new woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this one. LOL